Man United v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be much more relaxed if City somehow drops points tomorrow.

On paper we should beat MU no matter who is starting as our striker, but it's a potential banana skin game so I'm not feeling as confident as I probably should be.

If the Hammers get a point against City I will be much happier going into this game. Would probably take a point then to retain our 5pt lead. If they win though, we just plain have to win. This is the type of pressure you get when you want to be champions.

Think about the pressure on City guys? Away to West Ham (on very good form) in the early kick off knowing that if they slip up even slightly we could go even further ahead. Hopefully that pressure will get to them.

I really hope Costa is fit. Otherwise it's Drogba, and with all due respect, its not really ideal for us.

Mourinho said in the press conference we're going for 3 points and not for a draw, i hope he means that.

We've already won at Goodison Park this season, scored 6 goals there, we shouldn't play for a draw at the OT, it's not as tough as the Etihad.

Good luck to us tomorrow, and good luck to the Hammers in an hour. Hope they will do better than Spurs and LOLdado.

If people have doubts concerning a win against ManU, what are they gonna do when we play the likes of Bayern and Real?

People should have doubts before every game. It's football, not math.

(btw, X on Lampard? Seriously?)

If the Hammers get a point against City I will be much happier going into this game. Would probably take a point then to retain our 5pt lead. If they win though, we just plain have to win. This is the type of pressure you get when you want to be champions.

Think about the pressure on City guys? Away to West Ham (on very good form) in the early kick off knowing that if they slip up even slightly we could go even further ahead. Hopefully that pressure will get to them.

If City slip up today, I'd want the 3 points tomorrow even more! A 7-8 points gap 9 rounds into the season would be amazing.

From redcafe: "Time to put a dodgy screen up at OT and hopefully get the game rescheduled for sometime after the January transfer window."

Wow how much they've fallen, really sound like a lower table team with that much fear. And not many seems to rate Mata there, he pretty much traded the champions material chelsea bench for a mid table bench.

If City slip up today, I'd want the 3 points tomorrow even more! A 7-8 points gap 9 rounds into the season would be amazing.

If anything it increases the pressure on Jose and us, making it basically winning the league a minimum expectation from everyone. If we don't win if that is the case we will be labeled bottlers forever like Liverpool and Gerrard.

If anything it increases the pressure on Jose and us, making it basically winning the league a minimum expectation from everyone. If we don't win if that is the case we will be labeled bottlers forever like Liverpool and Gerrard.

Yes, but on the other hand it increases self-belief with all the players and destroys City's confidence. So it had it's pros and cons. But I think any manager in the world would rather be 8 points ahead than just 5.