Man United v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys, i need your help. i won't be able to watch tomorrow's match, do anyone know forum or site which uploads full match soon after the match ends? best would be w/o spoilers.

They are almost always posted here in the highlights sub-forum. I forget who does it. But whoever it is, does a great job. Sometimes even MOTD links are posted.

hey guys, i need your help. i won't be able to watch tomorrow's match, do anyone know forum or site which uploads full match soon after the match ends? best would be w/o spoilers.

Somebody uploads every Chelsea's game in ThePirateBay but it takes 2-3 hours after the game finishes. So look there.

There was also a russian forum in which members uploads and give links to BPL games but I don't remember which was it.

lastminutegoals.org. For the most part all the games are 720p HD. Sometimes they're 480p though. The site is very clean and easy to navigate

Somebody please forward this quote to the CFC PR dept. I am sure this is locker room material for motivate Hazard & make give a STFU performance to the dirty red supporters of ole crapfort.

Every year they have a new bit of bullshit to spew... Didn't they say Kagawa was better than Hazard two years ago?? LOL

Didn't they say Januzaj was better than Hazard last year? LOL

Di Maria is further along in his advancement and at best is equal to Hazard...That is being kind too

Every year they have a new bit of bullshit to spew... Didn't they say Kagawa was better than Hazard two years ago?? LOL

Didn't they say Januzaj was better than Hazard last year? LOL

Di Maria is further along in his advancement and at best is equal to Hazard...That is being kind too

Yep....they said that Kagawa is better than Hazard. I just read on red cafe where they referred to Hazard as diver #smh

few tweets from united fans

Awful news that Cesc Fabregas and Diego Costa have both died in a head-on collision. Thoughts with the families. Goodnight sweet angels.

Clocks go back an hour tonight. Ffs gives Costa one more hour to be match fit for tomorrow's game.

few tweets from united fans

Awful news that Cesc Fabregas and Diego Costa have both died in a head-on collision. Thoughts with the families. Goodnight sweet angels.

Clocks go back an hour tonight. Ffs gives Costa one more hour to be match fit for tomorrow's game.

Wow. That first one is pretty classless, even as a joke. Second one is some funny banter.

It seems that most think we are already 8 points ahead of City with all the "hand the title to Chelsea" jokes on social media. Even some of our fans are getting a bit too confident. I really hope Jose makes sure that the players don't go into the match tomorrow with that kind of mentality.