Man United v Chelsea

Jase

Oh I know last season was a master class I am talking about the 1 a few weeks ago. That was extremely disappointing for me.

This season's game to City was better if you ask me. The difference being we were more concerned about attacking than Atlético away for instance, and that's because we only wanted a draw from that game, 3 points if lucky enough to score in a set-piece but you get the idea.

Certainly, Jose will be looking to get full 3 points this time at Old Trafford. Same tactics as City away, but we will look more threatening because their team is the most unbalanced in the country.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

exactly.... this is the one thing that makes no sense to me.

So instead of being underwhelming in one position: ST people want us to be underwhelming in two, with Cesc being a F9 in England (completely different from being at Barça) and having no one to replace him at the wonderful job he does. I don't get people (to put it lightly).

its because chelsea midfield would dominate united without cesc and cesc is more than adequate as a false nine....

COuld always line up with cesc up front and hazard-schurrle on the wings

with the support of oscar, rambo and matic.

United sucks. All they do is longball or have di maria do a solo counter. Chelsea midifield with or without cesc should dominate united, but im not confident of drogba and i sure as hell wouldnt put solanke there.

Blind-herrara-mata

vs

matic-rambo-oscar....... This shouldnt even be up for debate.

Funny how when Mourinho was asked about the approach he will take for this game, he never said we'll go there to win. Beat around the bush instead. Even when Martin Tyler followed it up later on, still didn't give an outright answer.

Funny how when Mourinho was asked about the approach he will take for this game, he never said we'll go there to win. Beat around the bush instead. Even when Martin Tyler followed it up later on, still didn't give an outright answer.

Uhh, he said it about 3 times. :lol: