Man United v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously I don't expect them to stay at the top and compete with us for the title.

But people here seemed to forget about the possibility Man City could lose second place. I was just mentioning it. That's it.

who the fuck cares about whos at second place in the league? 5 points down to City with a game in hand is all that matters.

4th straight loss in the Bundesliga[emoji26] [emoji25] wtf.

Klopp hasn't been able to assemble a proper defence. He is being found out tactically unfortunately. Shame, since I like him. But one just cannot deny that he has certain deficits.

Dortmund is the team with the most defeats in Bundesliga right now. And they had a pretty easy start paper-wise actually. Will be exciting to see how Klopp manages to keep his job.

Klopp hasn't been able to assemble a proper defence. He is being found out tactically unfortunately. Shame, since I like him. But one just cannot deny that he has certain deficits.

Dortmund is the team with the most defeats in Bundesliga right now. And they had a pretty easy start paper-wise actually. Will be exciting to see how Klopp manages to keep his job.

Their defense wasn't this bad last year? And they're good in the CL?

Their defense wasn't this bad last year? And they're good in the CL?

Yeah, they had been better. But they somehow fucked up. They are playing the total opposite in the Bundesliga compared to the Champions League. However, i have to say: They played brillianty in the Champions League, BUT: Arsenal, Anderlecht and Galatasaray are the level I would expect them to accomplish easily.

Dortmund's next match against Bayern. I can smell a massacre.

Klopp said after the Galatasaray-match concerning the Hannover match today: ' We wll be fully motivated. I wouldn't like to play against us'

Now they lost. Such remarks do undermine the position of the coach. After the final whistle he seemed pretty helpless. What a pity - the Bundesliga is already finished in terms of title race.

I forgot to add: Klopp has no Plan B. After his tactics were found out, he has struggled to develop a new tactical approach. I would have never imagined that I would be reading 'Klopp out' in Dortmund forums and on Facebook. That's football, that's the ruthless business!

I'm so happy we got Mourinho in the dugout. #InMourinhoITrust

I don't know if this has been posted before but this is hilarious:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2807458/Chelsea-10-1-Manchester-United-Angel-di-Maria-Red-Devil-make-combined-XI.html

(Di Maria the only player to make a combined XI)

How times have changed.. Who would've thought Chelsea would one day possess the far superior team compared to Utd. And for the media, I don't think most could argue really, having no choice but to admit it!

This has to burn Utd fans all over the world.

"Costa is really only greater than our strikers based on form also. Rooney, Falcao and van Persie are all world class players. While Chelsea undoubtedly have more great players in more positions, these comparisons are a bit ridiculous. If you were going off pure quality and without positions being a factor a lot of Chelsea players would be out of that team. Ultimately, it doesn't mean much in terms of the game this Sunday as Fellaini will likely play to nullify Matic instead of the clearly far superior Mata. Also, Courtois is excellent, but not sure how everyone believes he's better than de Gea. Courtois is better at rushing out from his goal, but de Gea is definitely the better shot-stopper/has better reflexes. Neither are near Neuer yet, and both are among the top 3 keepers in the Premier League. If Hazard and di Maria are put down as equal according to another poster then de Gea and Courtois definitely should be also. For what it's worth, though both would of course make the first XI, di Maria is better than Hazard imo."

Hahahahahaha