Man United v Chelsea

Jase

Nothing wrong with being confident, just don't go overboard and start counting points on the board before they're won.

I'm ignoring Van Gaal's weak attempt at mind games saying Falcao took a knock in training... He's no Special One, leave the mind games to Jose.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing wrong with being confident, just don't go overboard and start counting points on the board before they're won.

I'm ignoring Van Gaal's weak attempt at mind games saying Falcao took a know in training... He's no Special One, leave the mind games to Jose.

Think he will be benched anyway, doubt they will play with 2 up as we will DOMINATE the midfield.

few tweets from united fans

Seán O'Sullivan@OSullivanMUFC 42m42 minutes ago

Awful news that Cesc Fabregas and Diego Costa have both died in a head-on collision. Thoughts with the families. Goodnight sweet angels.

Brb.@VanGaald 3m3 minutes ago

Clocks go back an hour tonight. Ffs gives Costa one more hour to be match fit for tomorrow's game.

The first one is sickening!

few tweets from united fans

Seán O'Sullivan@OSullivanMUFC 42m42 minutes ago

Awful news that Cesc Fabregas and Diego Costa have both died in a head-on collision. Thoughts with the families. Goodnight sweet angels.

Brb.@VanGaald 3m3 minutes ago

Clocks go back an hour tonight. Ffs gives Costa one more hour to be match fit for tomorrow's game.

The first one is sickening!

It seems that most think we are already 8 points ahead of City with all the "hand the title to Chelsea" jokes on social media. Even some of our fans are getting a bit too confident. I really hope Jose makes sure that the players don't go into the match tomorrow with that kind of mentality.

The media doing the same as well.Did it with Liverpool last year until it all went wrong then it was oooo lets amuse ourselves with the fall and because everyone was so sick of the love for them it made it even better,,,seem to be doing the same with us

Its October.8 points means sod all at this stage.I dont think Jose will do that..bloody hope not anyway.Nothing is straight forward far from it

Di Maria is better than Hazard. He's the best player in the PL right now and would be the third best player in the world. Hazard has a higher ceiling but I think currently Angel is playing better football.

I agree with him. seems like a logical argument.

DiMaria is the new flavour of the month... He's not better than Hazard, Aguero, Silva or even Fabregas. He's the new guy that no one ever watched play before who has surprised people with his ability.

Fuckers going down :D They don't have Rooney... Falcao is injured, Di Maria might be good to play but hey they've got naff all, and we are just the best :D so yeah we'll win.

I've been reading their thread and this bit has made my day:

Forfeiting a match is still considered a 3-0 loss, right? Maybe we should think about our goal difference and just not show up nervous.gif

Shall we save them the shame and take the 3 points HAHA!

DiMaria is the new flavour of the month... He's not better than Hazard, Aguero, Silva or even Fabregas. He's the new guy that no one ever watched play before who has surprised people with his ability.

he's been really good every time I watch him at Madrid. He was world class last year and so far this year has been better than Eden overall I think. Although I do see Eden claiming his spot as the best player in the EPL by season's end

wait wait wait wait... Di Maria isn't better than Fabregas?