Crystal Palace v Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes but mainly no. :) We are currently in daylight saving.

We revert to GMT, a few hours after the ManU game.

That's kind of what I meant :) Was referring to the time change for winter but worded it wrong. It pushes back games one hour later for me.

These international breaks seem to stretch on and on. Can't wait for Saturday.

What would be the team news for this match?

Schurrle out? Ramires still injured? Little bit worried with Hazard condition and Brazil players after long distance trip.

Damn, that's almost all of our AM, except Salah only.

Schurrle out? Ramires still injured? Little bit worried with Hazard condition and Brazil players after long distance trip.

I thought Brazil played in Austria?? Ramires is OK.

I would imagine they're all fit. Schurrle only had a cold and the Brazilian players will have jet lag but be fine. Won't be much worse than long CL midweek away days. Ramires might still be struggling but hopefully the break has allowed him to get back to fitness. And hazard is struggling a bit with his toe but he's a trooper, he'll be fine :).

Chelsea could emulate Arsenal's Invincibles this season, says Palace boss Neil Warnock

http://www.mirror.co.uk/all-about/chelsea-fc#ixzz3GJdzOjnP

Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

No thanks to that. I'm sure Arsenal sold their soul to devil for that season, and they have been cursed ever since it. :D

Also BeIN Sport is very supportive of PSG. Made me feel so damn good when CFC knocked those bums out of the Champions League. You should have seen the hate come towards CFC then & how it was just Boring Boring Chelsea being too physical or techinical & not contributing to the Beautiful game. Makes one think some of those producers are people that post on this board :Goober:

Ok You got me there. Now can you keep a secret :P

Chelsea could emulate Arsenal's Invincibles this season, says Palace boss Neil Warnock

http://www.mirror.co.uk/all-about/chelsea-fc#ixzz3GJdzOjnP

Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

The invincibles finished on 90 pts, I will rather we emulate our 04/05 achievement which is still an epl record.

The league is way more competitive now and it was back then that our squad will have to be much stronger to do that.