Crystal Palace v Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could not agree more. Very interesting insight and somehow, Gary seemed to get more than the one liners and bards from Jose you see so often, but actually had an in-depth and insightful interview. Well done.

Scared? lol. Jose won't be losing to this lot back to back. There is no need rushing Felipe the more time he is given to adapt to the premiership the better. He is our Next man in if any of our Back four get hurt due to Ivanovic's Versatility, No one Mention Zouma because he is as raw as the word gets. Kalas bid his time on the bench and learnt from Jose and when his time came he delivered i expect the same with Zouma.

My team

Courtois

Bane Cahill Terry Dave

Ramires Matic

Oscar Fabregas Hazard

DIEGO Motherfucking COSTA

Subs : Cech,Zouma,Luis, Mikel, Schurrle Willian, Remy

I'll switch it up a little. I would like to see:

Courtois

Ivanovoc Cahill Terry Dave

Fabregas Matic

Willian Oscar Hazard

Costa

Let's pick right up where we left off before the seemingly two-month break and bring the big stick! Blues win 4-0 with goals from Terry, Costa (of course), Hazard and Remy as a sub.

Come on you Chelsea!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Have a feeling City will take Spuds apart here since they know they need to win to keep pace with us. For that reason we must also win.

United will be a much bigger test than many are thinking they will be so we can't afford to drop points here and then play against a United side who are starting to click and build confidence.

Have a feeling City will take Spuds apart here since they know they need to win to keep pace with us. For that reason we must also win.

United will be a much bigger test than many are thinking they will be so we can't afford to drop points here and then play against a United side who are starting to click and build confidence.

I only fear Di Maria. He could cause us some serious problems...even if we outplay them, Di Maria could still give a winner for them, he is very direct and efficient, fast. Our defence usualy has many problems with such players.

I only fear Di Maria. He could cause us some serious problems...even if we outplay them, Di Maria could still give a winner for them, he is very direct and efficient, fast. Our defence usualy has many problems with such players.

As long as ramires is on him and ivanovic is covering rammers we got him shutdown