Crystal Palace v Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baffles me why so many people want luis to play, Azpi is SO SO SO underrated in what he does for the team! he would be one of my names names on the sheet every week!

I agree. I believe him, Costa, Fabregas, Hazard and Ivanovic (Matic is debatable) have been our best players so far. But Filipe just has to play, you can't leave him on the bench to someone who offers nothing in attack.

I agree. I believe him, Costa, Fabregas, Hazard and Ivanovic (Matic is debatable) have been our best players so far. But Filipe just has to play, you can't leave him on the bench to someone who offers nothing in attack.

not like we are struggling because he doesn't attack? hazard,oscar etc do that, I like having the stability of him staying back and brana going forward!

If it aint broke...don't fix it!

Scared? lol. Jose won't be losing to this lot back to back. There is no need rushing Felipe the more time he is given to adapt to the premiership the better. He is our Next man in if any of our Back four get hurt due to Ivanovic's Versatility, No one Mention Zouma because he is as raw as the word gets. Kalas bid his time on the bench and learnt from Jose and when his time came he delivered i expect the same with Zouma.

My team

Courtois

Bane Cahill Terry Dave

Ramires Matic

Oscar Fabregas Hazard

DIEGO Motherfucking COSTA

Subs : Cech,Zouma,Luis, Mikel, Schurrle Willian, Remy

not like we are struggling because he doesn't attack? hazard,oscar etc do that, I like having the stability of him staying back and brana going forward!

If it aint broke...don't fix it!

I understand what you're saying, but I just think that if we start Luis - Dave as the fullbacks our defense (and attack, just imagine Hazard and Luis bombing down the flanks) will be even better. I hope this will happen before long (especially if Brana or Dave lose form)