• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the handshakes prior to full time-

Q: José, will you do it again?

*long pause*

A: Yes.

I nearly burst into tears laughing there. :lol:

Anyways, he didn't seem too concerned about Costa. Think he's just voicing his displeasure again that he played so much for Spain. I think he'll start tomorrow. Getting to that point where we really need to start getting Remy involved more and helping him build an understanding with our other players. Need Ramires back too.

Remys back up for a reason, I would only play him when Diego's injured.

Just give him a week off, it's not like we're in bad hands with Remy...

Im not convinced, im glad we have him this season for obvious reasons, but he will only be merely back up to Costa and not competition, in the long run i think we need someone who can push Diego all the way.

Im not convinced, im glad we have him this season for obvious reasons, but he will only be merely back up to Costa and not competition, in the long run i think we need someone who can push Diego all the way.

Okay, but my point is that Diego has this hamstring injury that won't go away, we can afford to rest him. Remy is capable of scoring goals, he's scored loads in every club he's been in, except maybe QPR.

Rest Diego at home against Maribor or QPR... or against shrewsbury.... not against palace away...

I'm pretty sure he won't play Carling Cup games. in an ideal situation, Chelsea will wrap up the Palace and Maribor games early so he can come off around 60 minutes or so. Then he can run riot against United.

That was an amazing read.

Weirdly I keep getting to play Palace away on fifa atm, in the carling cup semi's and then right after in the fa cup. Just took the lead with a bullet header from Zouma after winning the previous game 2-0. Don't worry lads, if Jose follows my tactics we've got this :D

COME ON YOU BLUESSS!!!!

I believe tomorrow will be one of the most difficult matches of the season, I dont think Palace have had that many players going on international duties, they probably thought about this matches for about one week & half.They will be ready, I hope, we will too, we need to let them play a bit, so they dont do what they love most, park the bus, or should I say be disciplined, a far more eloquant word.