Crystal Palace v Chelsea

BlueLion.

The fuckers said that?

I don't see how Arsenal vs Hull can be a better option. Last time they chose United over us because United "have more of a story" but this time it's Le Arse.. what story do they have? The infinite frustration of Le Arse Wenger? Not to mention that Chelsea are the current top team anyway.

Hey, another fella with a Pjanic avatar. *high five*

:P

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also BeIN Sport is very supportive of PSG. Made me feel so damn good when CFC knocked those bums out of the Champions League. You should have seen the hate come towards CFC then & how it was just Boring Boring Chelsea being too physical or techinical & not contributing to the Beautiful game. Makes one think some of those producers are people that post on this board :Goober:

PSG are a different story. The owners are related or something. In effect, both are run by the Qatari government, so they practically have the same owner.

The fuckers said that?

I heard that one of the commentators said that the Arsenal game will be broadcasted live which would mean no Chelsea. Not 100% confirmed yet, though.

*high five*

Hey, you're an admin, why the off-topic? :P I've been a fan (and wanted him at Chelsea) since the day he scored against RM in 2010.

I've always been a fan of his since he was at Lyon and still hoping that we'll one day sign him. :D

And you should be thankful that I'm an admin and allowing you to go off-topic. Otherwise, you'll be banned already! :Goober:

And you should be thankful that I'm an admin and allowing you to go off-topic. Otherwise, you'll be banned already! :Goober:

Really another ban joke? When is that gonna get old? :Goober:

I heard that one of the commentators said that the Arsenal game will be broadcasted live which would mean no Chelsea. Not 100% confirmed yet, though.

İdman Azərbaycan will broadcast it, try and get that channel if you don't have it already.