Crystal Palace v Chelsea

BlueLion.

What made me have a good feeling about this match is that they are currently not in their best form, little bit inconsistent.

But still we have to do our best in this match, if we make a couple of mistake it could be end up with a draw.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Winning this game places us perfectly for the manutd game. Three points will establish that we won't be vulnerable to the 'small teams syndrome' from last season.

I hope our champions League game is on Tuesday, I don't want manutd having so much rest time than us or vangaal having 3 days more than us to set up tactics against us.

Winning this game places us perfectly for the manutd game. Three points will establish that we won't be vulnerable to the 'small teams syndrome' from last season.

I hope our champions League game is on Tuesday, I don't want manutd having so much rest time than us or vangaal having 3 days more than us to set up tactics against us.

Our Champions League clash with Maribor is on Tuesday. And United play on Monday anyway. So, they'll only have 1 rest day more than us.

On paper, a Chelsea win is the only logical result. But taking the international break and upcoming Champions League game into account, I think there's a chance we could draw this one.

I'm not too concerned though because we're going to batter ManU next week for sure.

Jose says Ramires, Drogba, Diego, Schurrle, Mikel all doubtful for tomorrow.

I hate international breaks...

Tbh, i would only miss Diego... I hope Ramires get's fit enough for the game against Man U.

On the handshakes prior to full time-

Q: José, will you do it again?

*long pause*

A: Yes.

I nearly burst into tears laughing there. :lol:

Anyways, he didn't seem too concerned about Costa. Think he's just voicing his displeasure again that he played so much for Spain. I think he'll start tomorrow. Getting to that point where we really need to start getting Remy involved more and helping him build an understanding with our other players. Need Ramires back too.

Tbh, i would only miss Diego... I hope Ramires get's fit enough for the game against Man U.

Still good to have them on the bench.

I am not too confident about this game there have been no rumours of diego costa being unfit

Happy now? :P

Finally, the long wait is over and we are back! Let us continue on our merry way of steamrolling everybody who comes up against us. Another 3 points, another Costa hatrick as he is injured again.... happy days!!