Crystal Palace v Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Costa just played another 90 mins for spain.Still can't buy a goal. He looks like fernando Torres in a chelsea jersey (lost). Even though it sounds bad, i kinda like him misfiring for spain as long as it doesn't affect his chelsea form.

i like him misfiring too, im tired of people saying we ruin strikers, what does this show

Costa just played another 90 mins for spain.Still can't buy a goal. He looks like fernando Torres in a chelsea jersey (lost). Even though it sounds bad, i kinda like him misfiring for spain as long as it doesn't affect his chelsea form.

1) Tiki-taka is dead.

2) Why Bosque keeps playing Costa if he can't play in that system? Remember what happened to Ibra when he was at Barca...

3) I hope Costa sits on the bench for Spain because it's better for Chelsea.

I hate the international games, but saved me this week as my mobile phone broke and is at Samsung repair haha, so I would have missed the match :( but I hope we win this time, we lost 1 - 0 last time we played them, but we wasn't a strong team then however.

Worst part is, this will most likely be on TV here as BeIN are bound to broadcast the Arsenal match instead :rant:

IMHO BeIN Sport doesn't like CFC. Seems they love to throw dirt on CFC. Well in BeIN Sport USA. Then again, I look at the World through Blue tinted glasses.

IMHO BeIN Sport doesn't like CFC. Seems they love to throw dirt on CFC. Well in BeIN Sport USA. Then again, I look at the World through Blue tinted glasses.

No you're right. They favor Arsenal because they have close ties to Wenger who works for them on a regular basis and City who like them are owned by Arabian gulf oil money. They're always trying to shove them down our throats even though neither team has any real fan base even close to Chels or utd.

if Diego Costa doesn't at least score 4 goals against Crystal Palace this weekend and Chelsea FC doesn't score a overall of 8 to 12 goals in this game and they don't have a 4 goal margin ahead at half time.

Crystal Palace know they are in for a hiding but they are going to try to get under our skin and try to hurt our players or try to injury them or try to get our players all booked or red carded.

No you're right. They favor Arsenal because they have close ties to Wenger who works for them on a regular basis and City who like them are owned by Arabian gulf oil money. They're always trying to shove them down our throats even though neither team has any real fan base even close to Chels or utd.

Also BeIN Sport is very supportive of PSG. Made me feel so damn good when CFC knocked those bums out of the Champions League. You should have seen the hate come towards CFC then & how it was just Boring Boring Chelsea being too physical or techinical & not contributing to the Beautiful game. Makes one think some of those producers are people that post on this board :Goober:

Worst part is, this will most likely be on TV here as BeIN are bound to broadcast the Arsenal match instead :rant:

The fuckers said that?

I don't see how Arsenal vs Hull can be a better option. Last time they chose United over us because United "have more of a story" but this time it's Le Arse.. what story do they have? The infinite frustration of Le Arse Wenger? Not to mention that Chelsea are the current top team anyway.

The fuckers said that?

I don't see how Arsenal vs Hull can be a better option. Last time they chose United over us because United "have more of a story"

Well tbh yanited did have more of a story. They got smacked by MK Dons. Actually that should go down as comedysnicker.gif