Lionel Messi

Myself

When has Messi been throwing praises at Mourinho? They never liked each other and Mou used to insult him during El Clasicos.

Messi is not having any problems with the Spanish justice, if anything it's his accountants who must've made a mistake, at worst he'll have to pay a penalty but that's nothing that would make him leave Barcelona.

Messi is not having problems with Enrique, they don't particularly like each other but everything is sorted out.

Following Chelsea on instagram is nothing, probably for the lolz, to put pressure on Barca's board or just because of Fabergas.

Messi and Neymar are big friends and the latter knows his place in the line.

Leo is happy in Barcelona and as I said, he's not transferable.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When has Messi been throwing praises at Mourinho? They never liked each other and Mou used to insult him during El Clasicos.

Messi is not having any problems with the Spanish justice, if anything it's his accountants who must've made a mistake, at worst he'll have to pay a penalty but that's nothing that would make him leave Barcelona.

Messi is not having problems with Enrique, they don't particularly like each other but everything is sorted out.

Following Chelsea on instagram is nothing, probably for the lolz, to put pressure on Barca's board or just because of Fabergas.

Messi and Neymar are big friends and the latter knows his place in the line.

Leo is happy in Barcelona and as I said, he's not transferable.

hahaha! We have here a CULE!

Before continuing the conversation, I say you that I do not intend to to discuss with you or intend to offend you with any of my comments. Apologies if some of my comments have offended you.

I am also from Spain and I know the situation of Barcelona and in my opinion Messi could leave Barcelona this summer. But it is just an opinion.

Everyone knows that Messi has serious problems with the Spanish justice. Even the Spanish justice investigates whether its foundations were used to launder illegal drug money.

Messi will not end up in jail, obviously, but he may have a criminal record and in subsequent trials he could have serious problems.

Messi has lost a lawsuit and has hired a very important Argentine lawyer in the Spanish justice to keep the second historical compensation and pay extra fees.

All know certain things of politics in Catalonia and the judicial persecution against Messi is related with political issues. Because Messi has done nothing which has not made other Spanish players like Casillas and Sergio Ramos.

With Luis Enrique there is only hatred between them. Indeed Barcelona almost see off Luis Enrique to avoid a higher anger from Messi.

Besides Barcelona fans have called Messi this season for the first time in its history. Maybe Messi does not want to pass through the same as Ronaldinho ...

And Messi said at the gala Golden Ball Mourinho was the best coaches in the world. Before Messi was saying that Mourinho was nobody. Spent months with constant compliments between both of them.

Regards.

With Luis Enrique there is only hatred between them. Indeed Barcelona almost see off Luis Enrique to avoid a higher anger from Messi.

Besides Barcelona fans have called Messi this season for the first time in its history. Maybe Messi does not want to pass through the same as Ronaldinho ...

And Messi said at the gala Golden Ball Mourinho was the best coaches in the world. Before Messi was saying that Mourinho was nobody. Spent months with constant compliments between both of them.

That is a load of banter. There's no hatred between Lucho and Messi... They don't love each other but are very professional and they handle the situation well. I know Guardiola was like a father to Messi but just because Lucho isn't the same it doesn't mean they hate each other.

Anyway, Messi is in best from since 2012 and his performances on the pitch speak for themselves that everything's alright and he feels comfortable. He recently been full of admiration that everyone around is so good to him and he feels he's loved in Barcelona. Not to mention the "Messssi, Messssi" chants every game.

Also, Mourinho himself recently said Chelsea couldn't afford Leo and that he'll never leave Barcelona.

Finally, Messi never said Mourinho is the best or one of the best coaches in the world. Never. Give me the actual quote because I never heard him saying that and google didn't either.

First I just want to say that I never think Messi is gonna sign for us. Not because of Messi, but because we don't want to spend so much on one player.

"Mourinho is a great manager. Whether you like him or not as a person, you can't deny he's a great coach," Messi said. Barcelona fans said that Fabregas hated Chelsea, and never would go there especially when Mourinho is their coach(who he hates more) :P hahah LOL.

Also, Mourinho himself recently said Chelsea couldn't afford Leo and that he'll never leave Barcelona.

If u believe something of that mou is saying in the media, then u must be stupid :P Jose is the biggest liar ever and I love it :D Chelsea can afford him.

If the fee is lower than 140£m + 300k/w, we can afford him WITHOUT selling.. and that says enough.

First I just want to say that I never think Messi is gonna sign for us. Not because of Messi, but because we don't want to spend so much on one player.

"Mourinho is a great manager. Whether you like him or not as a person, you can't deny he's a great coach," Messi said. Barcelona fans said that Fabregas hated Chelsea, and never would go there especially when Mourinho is their coach(who he hates more) :P hahah LOL.

If u believe something of that mou is saying in the media, then u must be stupid :P Jose is the biggest liar ever and I love it :D Chelsea can afford him.

If the fee is lower than 140£m + 300k/w, we can afford him WITHOUT selling.. and that says enough.

Messi is never going to sign for Chelsea because he doesn't have the need to do so. Not very keen to join the Prem because that would be a downgrade.

Yeah, he said Mou is a great coach because he probably was asked about it. What was he supposed to say?

His release clause is over 180£m.

Premier league is the biggest league in the world and the most watched. United vs liverpool had twice the viewer than el classico. And messi has already done everything in barcelona. Hes finished in barca he cant break anymore records.

Also London is a much better town than barcelona, only sun is advantage. And we have the best schools in europe for his son. Also he needs a challenge

And his tax issue: he wont go to jail even if he fraud 50Million Euro, thats what the law is about. Normal people go to jail and stars will escape eveything

Premier league is the biggest league in the world and the most watched. United vs liverpool had twice the viewer than el classico. And messi has already done everything in barcelona. Hes finished in barca he cant break anymore records.

Also London is a much better town than barcelona, only sun is advantage. And we have the best schools in europe for his son. Also he needs a challenge

And his tax issue: he wont go to jail even if he fraud 50Million Euro, thats what the law is about. Normal people go to jail and stars will escape eveything

United vs Liverpool twice the viewers than El Clasico? You must be kidding me.

Messi is not finished in Barca and will keep winning trophies. There's absolutely nothing that indicates he would be willing to leave Barcelona besides an Instagram follow. lol

That is a load of banter. There's no hatred between Lucho and Messi... They don't love each other but are very professional and they handle the situation well. I know Guardiola was like a father to Messi but just because Lucho isn't the same it doesn't mean they hate each other.

Anyway, Messi is in best from since 2012 and his performances on the pitch speak for themselves that everything's alright and he feels comfortable. He recently been full of admiration that everyone around is so good to him and he feels he's loved in Barcelona. Not to mention the "Messssi, Messssi" chants every game.

Finally, Messi never said Mourinho is the best or one of the best coaches in the world. Never. Give me the actual quote because I never heard him saying that and google didn't either.

If you see and read Spanish journalists (even in Catalonia) none dares to ensure that Messi will not leave this summer Barcenola and neither any journalist denies a possible signing of Messi by Chelsea.

This week Josep Pedrerol, Spanish journalist of the sports program El chiringuito de Jugones has devoted time to talking about this possibility, and as Mourinho has launched a new compliment to Messi to convince him, and no journalist, including Catalonia, have said that it is impossible that possibility.

In the same program, leader of hearing in Spain of sports programs, spent months talking about this possibility and many Catalans journalists have said that Mourinho might be trying to convince Messi. They even said that Mourinho sends messages to mobile constantly Messi and Fabregas was helping.

As stated special Eden, Messi said that Mourinho was one of the best coaches in the world. He could say, as Xavi, Mourinho is a coach that nobody will remember in the history of football. But this year, just as there are rumors of the arrival of Chelsea Messi, Messi said this, something he had never said. MIND GAMES.

The relationship between Louis Henry and Messi, IMO, is not good. Even in a match Messi Luis Enrique try to change another player and Messi refused to be changed ...

In my opinion, the main reason to leave Barcelona Messi is that he is still young and do not have any record to beat Barcelona. Messi has gotten EVERYTHING with Barcelona and maybe needs new challenges in his career.

Besides Messi has not won anything with Argentina because Argentina does not have Xavi or Iniesta. Maybe signed for a club in another league he may have experience in other styles of football and thanks to all he learn from Mourinho that can help Messi to win the World Cup.

I think there is no better place in the world than London, Chelsea and better coach than Jose Mourinho to Messi has new challenges in his career.

Regards.

Maybe a new challenge in the biggest League in the world?

He has won everything at Barca, noone could blame him for wanting a new experience in his life. And London is one of the greatest cities in Europe where his best friend lives and where the best friend of his girlfriend lives. Girls have a lot of power, dont underestimate that :P

His release clause is over 180£m.

So what?! The fee don't have to be the release clause ;) Ronaldo and Bale gone for 85£m.. So lets just say Messi want a new challenge and he says he want to go… Ofcourse Barcelona gonna consider a bid around 140£m, maybe even lower.

Carmenes: Can u please tell me how much Neymar really cost? :P Perez(Real Madrid) said they must have paid 150€m to get him..

If you see and read Spanish journalists (even in Catalonia) none dares to ensure that Messi will not leave this summer Barcenola and neither any journalist denies a possible signing of Messi by Chelsea.

For what? What do these shitty newspapers know? They're just always looking for a sensation so someone buys their product.

Messi HIMSELF said countless times that he'll NEVER leave Barca and I believe him.

"Messi will remain with the Blaugrana in the long term because of the astronomical financial implications his departure would bring. Tom Sheen reports that Messi would cost a prospective suitor approximately £500 million, including his £200 million release clause, wages and bonuses."

"With the revenue they generate and cash reserves, only [Manchester] United and Real Madrid could pay the fee. With salary costs probably even they couldn't stay within FFP."

Messi holds genuine legend status at Barcelona, and his love for the club he signed for at 13 will ensure that he won't want to leave in a storm of controversy.

Any offers for Messi are instantly rejected, whatever the price.

Carmenes: Can u please tell me how much Neymar really cost? :P Perez(Real Madrid) said they must have paid 150€m to get him..

It certainly was over 100m. Nobody knows how much exactly though. Many parties were involved.

For what? What do these shitty newspapers know? They're just always looking for a sensation so someone buys their product.

Messi HIMSELF said countless times that he'll NEVER leave Barca and I believe him.

"Messi will remain with the Blaugrana in the long term because of the astronomical financial implications his departure would bring. Tom Sheen reports that Messi would cost a prospective suitor approximately £500 million, including his £200 million release clause, wages and bonuses."

"With the revenue they generate and cash reserves, only [Manchester] United and Real Madrid could pay the fee. With salary costs probably even they couldn't stay within FFP."

Messi holds genuine legend status at Barcelona, and his love for the club he signed for at 13 will ensure that he won't want to leave in a storm of controversy.

Any offers for Messi are instantly rejected, whatever the price.

1. Ronaldinho also was saying that and also Barcelona was saying that he would never sell him ...

2. Messi says that in Barcelona TV.

3. Kaka and Cristiano Ronaldo Real Madrid not pay for them, those signings were paid by ADIDAS, BWIN, FlY EMIRATES ... Signing a player like Messi is a blessing in economic terms.

4. If Messi says "I'm never going to sign for Chelsea" then and only then I would think that this possibility is false.

5. Schuster, Romario, Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Figo, Guardiola himself, Deco, Ronaldinho, Eto'o, Valdes ... The list of players who have left Barcelona for his bad relationship with the club is very long .....

6. The great players play where they want.

Whatever the price? Keep dreaming. Even Messi has a price when he is soon 28.

Nope, he's priceless. Not for sale. He's not like any other player, he wouldn't be a footballer if not for Barcelona.

1. Ronaldinho also was saying that and also Barcelona was saying that he would never sell him ...

2. Messi says that in Barcelona TV.

3. Kaka and Cristiano Ronaldo Real Madrid not pay for them, those signings were paid by ADIDAS, BWIN, FlY EMIRATES ... Signing a player like Messi is a blessing in economic terms.

4. If Messi says "I'm never going to sign for Chelsea" then and only then I would think that this possibility is false.

5. Schuster, Romario, Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Figo, Guardiola himself, Deco, Ronaldinho, Eto'o, Valdes ... The list of players who have left Barcelona for his bad relationship with the club is very long .....

6. The great players play where they want.

You need to understand Messi is not like every other player. You can't put him in one bracket with those players. He's a special case and it's impossible to afford him within the FFP restrictions.

Messi will never say 'I'm not going to sign for Chelsea' because he doesn't need to! He's a legend in Barca, worshipped like a god and he should be eternally grateful to this club.

Maybe I'm wrong, but if we we sign Messi this summer the final price could be, more or less, £ 100.00 million (136.93 million).

It would be the most expensive signing in the history and its price would be reasonable: Messi is the best player of all time.

If Messi arrives with this offer and tells Barcelona that he needs to change to another team, Barcelona is not going to refuse a transfer for that kind of money.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You