Diego Costa

Spike

On 15/06/2018 at 8:23 PM, Unionjack said:

Good Goal!

EDIT::: And again!

Madrid looked a shell of former selves. Zidane never gave up 4 goals ever as a Real manager, Julen Lopetegui did it in his first real game, lolol. They certainly lost their swagger now with CR7 gone.

I am positive they go after some on this list still (even if window for inbound is closed in EPL) Perez is under insane pressure from the biggest fan base in the world. They will deffo take a serious look at all in January and next summer.

Kylian Mbappé

Neymar

Eden Hazard:rant:

Mohamed Salah

Harry Kane

Mauro Icardi

Antoine Griezmann

Paulo Dybala

David Alaba

Sergej Milinkovic-Savic

N'Golo Kanté

Paul Pogba

Marco Verratti

Robert Lewandowski

Thiago

Kalidou Koulibaly

Marquinhos

Christian Eriksen

Anthony Martial

Miralem Pjanic

Nabil Fekir

Timo Werner

Matthijs de Ligt

Kingsley Coman

13 hours ago, Clockwork said:

He is going to have a monster year this season, I expect Atletico to finish no worse second.

If Costa and Griezmann manage to stay fit and firing, and Koke and Saul form an effective centre midfield duo, I think they'll win the league. Very smart transfers this summer. They've built a well-balanced squad and possess so many versatile players. Only downside is they only have 18 senior outfield players. They'll have to stay fit.

Superb Costa goal yesterday. That was Drogba-esque. When he's fit and in the mood, he's a serious problem.

Brilliant performance against Real, cant remember the last time somebody has actually bullied Ramos and Varane in the manner he did (Messi has destroyed them time and time again but with finesse as opposed to what Costa did last night). Absolutely top drawer. Like previously mentioned above, Atletico have got a superb squad despite it being small and if everyone can remain fit they have every chance of winning something major this year. Everyone will say Griezmann is the main man for Atletico but I generally think that if Costa can play like that every week particularly in the bigger matches, it will undoubtedly be him who is the go to guy. Griezmann had an average world cup and although last night was one game looked pretty average if you ask me, although he is a superb player and its only one game in but I think Costa is more likely Atletico's go to man because he just embodies everything they are. 

I think Thomas Lemar will turn out to be an excellent signing for them, he reminds me of Malouda so much, takes the ball out wide, centrally, always willing to go beyond players and quite frankly he mucked in and did his fair share in terms of winning the ball back too which was quite surprising. Gelson Martins as well when he gets going will scare the hell out of players with his pace. Think Simeone will coach the two of them into really really efficient players more than anything else. Lemar especially needs it after his below par season last year in comparison to when Monaco won the league the season before that.  

• 3 weeks later...

Diego Costa out of Spain's game against England

Diego Costa has withdrawn from Spain's squad for their UEFA Nations League matches against England and Croatia for "personal reasons".

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/12024/11489544/diego-costa-out-of-spains-game-against-england

• 4 weeks later...

'I was wrong going to Chelsea because of their way of dealing with things': Diego Costa takes aim at Antonio Conte AGAIN after fall out saw him return to Atletico Madrid

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6218115/Diego-Costa-takes-aim-former-Chelsea-manager-Antonio-Conte-AGAIN.html

It's was a shame Costa was a dick we could have done with him this season 

28 minutes ago, the wes said:

'I was wrong going to Chelsea because of their way of dealing with things': Diego Costa takes aim at Antonio Conte AGAIN after fall out saw him return to Atletico Madrid

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6218115/Diego-Costa-takes-aim-former-Chelsea-manager-Antonio-Conte-AGAIN.html

It's was a shame Costa was a dick we could have done with him this season 

Lol, I just goat mouthed Costa, mentioned him in another thread and here he pops up.

Goat mouth is an old Bajan (Barbados, of which I am half) expression meaning a person mentions another or mentions a possible upcoming action and they appear out of nowhere or it (the action) happens. I am notorious in my family for thus, lolol

He also went on horrendous runs for us where he was just hilariously bad for months. He's been the best striker we've had since Drogba but looking at his competition, that's hardly high praise.

A good striker capable of brilliance at times but far from being in the world class striker bracket ultimately.

On 9/28/2018 at 11:01 PM, Vesper said:

Lol, I just goat mouthed Costa, mentioned him in another thread and here he pops up.

Goat mouth is an old Bajan (Barbados, of which I am half) expression meaning a person mentions another or mentions a possible upcoming action and they appear out of nowhere or it (the action) happens. I am notorious in my family for thus, lolol

You got a new username Mrs

Even got you your new Av 1e543e31877a17866d3ed550c279e267.gif

6a9047d97b1716dd3fa04befa6d902b6.gif

• 2 months later...
On 9/29/2018 at 0:01 AM, Vesper said:

Funny we have the same thing in my country but the saying is about wolf, not goat :D

out of respect for people in certain countries, wish folks would refrain from using anything "great again." ;)

I hate Diego. I really do... fucking nutcase. Had everything and started forcing a move first to china then back to madrid.

End of the day, the guy did not adapt to life in london and there is really no reason to expect it will be any different if back.