Diego Costa

Spike

The fact of the matter is he just is very, very hungry and runs the channels amazingly well. He's dangerous wherever he is and if he is continually fed like he has been he will win the title for us single handedly.

Add to that the fibonacci sequence - 1, 1, 2, 3... (those were the number of goals he scored in each game)... next are 5, 8, 13...

Man City prepare your anus. Illuminatis confirmed.

Did you just beat me to the "Fibonacci series" joke? :o

Banned!

José Mourinho, 31 January, 2014:

"We did other things this month, not the striker. I've said that for a couple of months. Nothing in January [for a forward]. Many people don't understand why we didn't do anything but, in the summer, you will understand why we didn't do anything [with the striker in January]".

He gambled and it's fucking paying off.

I remember last year people kept saying why didn't we get the midfielders and strikers we needed in, now it's clear why.

There was no top class players in our price range in that position avalible last summer, so he waited and now we have Matic, Cesc and Costa instead of Guarin and some second rate forward.

I remember last year people kept saying why didn't we get the midfielders and strikers we needed in, now it's clear why.

There was no top class players in our price range in that position avalible last summer, so he waited and now we have Matic, Cesc and Costa instead of Guarin and some second rate forward.

What, like Guarin and Torres? :lol: