Diego Costa

Spike

Not a single defender that plays these days is better than prime Terry, Puyol, Maldini, Cannavaro, Blanc, Deschamps, Helguera etc. Not a single one.

Wasn't Deschamps more of a defensive midfielder?

I would add Lillian Thuram to the list of defenders!

Can't stop scoring. Tailor-Made for chelsea. There's obviously more to come because he hasn't broken sweat yet and is still getting to top physical condition despite looking as fit as a bull. He has other great qualities we are sure to still see like running at defenders scaring them to bits.

Are we all going to ignore that punch he made in the swansea game, he's a lose cannon, does he think he is bigger than chelsea, this thought saddens me

Diego Costa: Should he have seen red?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2755694/Diego-Costa-Should-seen-red-Graham-Poll-gives-verdict-Gylfi-Sigurdsson-incident.html

Can't stop scoring. Tailor-Made for chelsea. There's obviously more to come because he hasn't broken sweat yet and is still getting to top physical condition despite looking as fit as a bull. He has other great qualities we are sure to still see like running at defenders scaring them to bits.

Discussing Costa in the Kompany thead... :rant:

Are we all going to ignore that punch he made in the swansea game, he's a lose cannon, does he think he is bigger than chelsea, this thought saddens me

Wut??? The guy has been running his bollocks of for the club, scoring 7 goals in his first 4 matches, and you still want to question his commitment? Nobody is denying that his tantrums can be cause of concern, but please, get some perspective.

The whole Chelsea support are doing an Arsene Wenger impression....

"We did not see it"

Quality performances in the CL.

Diego can take Kompany. The midfield battle is more tricky though. Unless Mourinho choses to sit back.

Well, it's easier for those because at least they have decent CB partners.

Not saying Diego can't take Kompany, just saying it'll be an interesting battle.

Hummels

Benatia

Chillieni

Miranda

Godin

Torres, just defends for the other team

Miranda and godin better than kompany?? Seriously???

They make a brilliant partnership together but technically they are no where near kompany. All u have to do is watch the arsenal-city match. He is a beast.

Silva, benatia and hummels are as good or marginally vetter than kompany

:lol:

I don't even see what was wrong with what he did. Both players were pushing and shoving one another and if anything, he just went in with a tad more force than Sigurdsson. Besides, great to see our new striker showing aggression and telling opposition players he isn't afraid of them. Haven't had that in years and certainly better than previous Spanish striker we had.

Dietmar Hamann :

10646780_831428883564008_102416497270717

People associated with Liverpool are really delusional, aren't they? Doesn't even have a clue what he's talking about!