Diego Costa

Spike

Adidas confirm the signing of Diego Costa from Nike

There has been a big signing in the world of football merchandise on Wednesday. With the World Cup just a few months away, Adidas have announced that they have pinched Atletico Madrid striker away from Nike.

Diego Costa has spoken about moving to Adidas saying:

I’m delighted to sign with Adidas who are the true leaders in global football. The brand has a fantastic history but they are also at the forefront when it comes to innovation, which is why I was drawn to them so much. I look forward to great success wearing Adidas boots and I’m proud to join the group of other great players Adidas sponsors.

The news that Costa has changed sponsors will pique the interests of Chelsea fans. On the same day that Chelsea were linked to the Atleti striker in the Sun, the Brazilian-born Spanish international has now brought his commercial interests in line with those at Stamford Bridge.

Diego Costa has scored 20 goals in 22

games this season in La Liga.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/adidas-confirm-the-signing-of-diego-costa-from-nike-hmm-so-is-he-going-to-chelsea/

LOL he is so despicable, Madrid players tried to attack him secretly a few times especially Pepe and Aberloa. Suarez cunt like right there, would fit in here perfectly under Jose. We don't want our strikers to be seen like girls(someone at the club atm) do we.

LOL he is so despicable, Madrid players tried to attack him secretly a few times especially Pepe and Aberloa. Suarez cunt like right there, would fit in here perfectly under Jose. We don't want our strikers to be seen like girls(someone at the club atm) do we.

We don't want them to be seen like girls, but neither do we want them to be assholes on the pitch.

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

We don't want them to be seen like girls, but neither do we want them to be assholes on the pitch.

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

As long as 'assholes' doesn't mean biting someone or racial abusing someone I don't really care. Drogba doesn't get to where he is by being a angel. Same with the likes of Shrek and others. Sorry but not everyone can be mr nice guy Aguero/Dzeko. Although Aguero did stamp Luiz a few months ago :D

Hope José is watching him here and seeing why he should be avoided at all costs. Absolute cunt and instigator. He actually seeks out trouble and just doesn't seem to care. He gets frustrated and can't be controlled.

Just a nasty player.

Cavani is already a world class striker.

Costa is showing signs of having the potential to become a world class striker, but risk of him not reaching that level is high.

Don't really know the other, Mario.

Mandzukic? From Bayern? He's pretty good, solid finisher and good in the air.

Seems like a fucking cunt on the pitch, diving and complaining. Pretty decent striker though.

He's a fucking pitbull!

Hope José is watching him here and seeing why he should be avoided at all costs. Absolute cunt and instigator. He actually seeks out trouble and just doesn't seem to care. He gets frustrated and can't be controlled.

Just a nasty player.

Fuck no! He's awesome! He'll come to the defense of players like Hazard and Oscar when they get nasty tackles committed on them. Plus he's a hell of a striker! I hope Mou gets him!

beside the fact that he complains and rages more than a brazilian drug lord(which is what he looks like) ; I didnt see anything impressive from him today. Atletico were all rubbish today to be fair, he barley got ball and when he did he was like 1v3.

he was lucky to escape a red card though. will miss the second leg.

wasnt a good game from him, but Atletico in general were rubbish today. but he seems to be the only possible striker available (rooney wont be sold to us, even though some people are still deluded enough to believe this and I dont trust these Cavani rumours either). He is better than Jackson Martinez I think and better than any striker we have (which is not that hard though)

Costa is good at linking-up, he is a fighter, good in the air and his work-rate is tremendous weakness sometimes he wastes too many chances and on occasions his 1st touch lets him down (even though not as bad as Lukakus or Torres)

@didierforever Courtois has nothing to do with Costa. if we want him, we pay the clause and we dont need to include Thibaut .Futhermore, as I pointed out, there are no other options available bar Costa and maybe Mandzukic.

he was lucky to escape a red card though. will miss the second leg.

wasnt a good game from him, but Atletico in general were rubbish today. but he seems to be the only possible striker available (rooney wont be sold to us, even though some people are still deluded enough to believe this and I dont trust these Cavani rumours either). He is better than Jackson Martinez I think and better than any striker we have (which is not that hard though)

mandzukic?