Diego Costa

Spike

Its very funny for people to say he is not good enough just like they said that about Negredo and look how well he is doing here in England with 9 goals in the PL in his first season and Costa being a much better scorer and player than him its not bad business especially if Torres goes the other way..

Its very funny for people to say he is not good enough just like they said that about Negredo and look how well he is doing here in England with 9 goals in the PL in his first season and Costa being a much better scorer and player than him its not bad business especially if Torres goes the other way..

I would not want Negredo in Chelsea. Ain't good enough. The only reason he has scored that many is becuase he gets such good delievers and whole of CITY are just playing fantastic. Also, Costa is worse since he wants the ball to his feet all the time. Worse than Eto'o.

Someone should start a poll...

(1.) People who were always for Costa coming to Chelsea.

(2.) People who still think Costa shouldn't come to Chelsea no matter what deal.

(3.) People who think Costa should come to Chelsea only if it means Torres will go.

I'd like to see the stats on that one.

Diego Costa is not good enough, what? LOL close to CR7 in scoring chart and outscoring Messi, wtf do people want? Don't you guys mean he is A CUNT WHO IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR CHELSEA :halo: and we need to keep our 'reputation' by signing nice guys.

Face it, the only other striker I would take over him in the summer are Cavani and Rooney and it is doubtful we could sign either, especially with Shrek demanding £300k and Cavani £50m fee+ £150k. Costa is the most likely and logical choice.

Diego Costa is not good enough, what? LOL close to CR7 in scoring chart and outscoring Messi, wtf do people want? Don't you guys mean he is A CUNT WHO IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR CHELSEA :halo: and we need to keep our 'reputation' by signing nice guys.

Face it, the only other striker I would take over him in the summer are Cavani and Rooney and it is doubtful we could sign either, especially with Shrek demanding £300k and Cavani £50m fee+ £150k. Costa is the most likely and logical choice.

You would take Rooney over Costa?

I think that no metter what you think, Mou wants him and he'll come. Personally i think he's the right choice if Rooney and Cavani wont come. He fits like a glove to this team.

:carlo:

Scored today against Valladolid:

nothing much apart from the goal. can't blame him though. atletico are in autopilot

With Rooney extending, Falcao injured, Balo still immature, Cavani too expensive and on and on, Costa is the most realistic striker we might target in summer.

Unless hell breaks and we splash 70 odd mio for Cavani, Costa is the best we can get in summer.

He isnt my fav choice, his character is wrong, and I feel his skill is way too simple, never scores more advanced goals (like free kicks, long range shots etc) but he might just be what we need. He can score goals and can play that motherfucker no one can break in attack. Lets all hope it works out well.