Diego Costa

Spike

As long as Diego Costa doesn't go to the WC he'll stay under the 40m range (come the next window), his stock will rise if books a trip with Spain or if more than 3 clubs are dead serious on signing him.

His release clause is £32m. Doesn't matter if he has a good WC or not.

His release clause is £32m. Doesn't matter if he has a good WC or not.

We won't be the only club ready to pay his release clause - than it would be a matter of who offers Costa the best terms and it's possible if he is on good terms with Madrid, for them to get a higher fee for his transfer.

We won't be the only club ready to pay his release clause - than it would be a matter of who offers Costa the best terms and it's possible if he is on good terms with Madrid, for them to get a higher fee for his transfer.

I agree that he'll go to the club that offers him the best terms but he wouldn't boycott a move just to get Atletico a few extra millions. His price is pretty much set in stone - the only thing he can perhaps do to change that is sign a new contract which has a higher release clause.

Who can be interested in him? City, United, Barcelona, Monaco Real Madrid and PSG probably not as they all have world class strikers.. Arsenal maybe.

If Jose wants him then I don't mind this transfer because I believe in our manager. Many people questioned the Drogba deal and well we all know how that turned out.

People are questioning him because he acts like a cunt and not his football ability, which is ridiculous. If all the managers/board thought like that then Suarez, Rooney, CR7, Robben...etc would all be unemployed.

Who can be interested in him? City, United, Barcelona, Monaco Real Madrid and PSG probably not as they all have world class strikers.. Arsenal maybe.

Arsenal, Liverpool(if Suarez leaves for Madrid for like 60-100m), Man City if they sell Dzeko(although I doubt he would want to go there and compete with 3 great strikers), MU(if contract break down with Shrek and RVP leaves), Spurs(really unlikely but could happen never know, Soldado might come back to Spain to replace Costa himself with Spurs adding some money), PSG(If Cavani leaves but I think if he leaves it will be to us so this would be OK too), Dortmund to replace Lewandowski and that is about it...

So yeah if we pay that clause and act quick we will get him. Although I prefer Cavani more

Arsenal, Liverpool(if Suarez leaves for Madrid for like 60-100m), Man City if they sell Dzeko(although I doubt he would want to go there and compete with 3 great strikers), MU(if contract break down with Shrek and RVP leaves), Spurs(really unlikely but could happen never know, Soldado might come back to Spain to replace Costa himself with Spurs adding some money), PSG(If Cavani leaves but I think if he leaves it will be to us so this would be OK too), Dortmund to replace Lewandowski and that is about it...

So yeah if we pay that clause and act quick we will get him. Although I prefer Cavani more

I don't know if Arsenal has 32M pounds for him. They spent a lot on money for Özil, but usually they don't buy players for that much.

Suarez just signed a new contract and plays very good with Stu, Coutinho and Sterling. I don't think he is going to leave.

I think Rooney and Van will both stay at Manu. And why would Costa sign for them? They probably won't even play in Europe League next year. Spurs is unlikely. Cavani plays constantly, scores goals, earns a bunch of money and lives in one of the most beautiful cities in the world, why would he leave and why would PSG sell him? Dortmund is likely but they can't race with us in financial fields and they don't really have a chance to win Bundesliga or Champions League. I think we are way more attractive destination.

I don't know if Arsenal has 32M pounds for him. They spent a lot on money for Özil, but usually they don't buy players for that much.

Suarez just signed a new contract and plays very good with Stu, Coutinho and Sterling. I don't think he is going to leave.

I think Rooney and Van will both stay at Manu. And why would Costa sign for them? They probably won't even play in Europe League next year. Spurs is unlikely. Cavani plays constantly, scores goals, earns a bunch of money and lives in one of the most beautiful cities in the world, why would he leave and why would PSG sell him? Dortmund is likely but they can't race with us in financial fields and they don't really have a chance to win Bundesliga or Champions League. I think we are way more attractive destination.

Yeah usually until last summer, now they are in a position to spend 50m every summer dude. Suarez is only going to stay IF LIVERPOOL qualify for CL, think he got a release clause of 60m but can only be activated by foreign clubs. Apparently Cavani's agent came out and said he wants to leave so I don't know.

Costa, Lukaku, Didier (player/coach) plus Andre should be a lot better than what we've got now.

Any top class striker signed means Lukaku will be sold, simple as that. You think he would be willing back up? If he can't even get ahead of 3 crappy ones how would he be able to get a head of 32m guy who is expected(will) play every single match?

Any top class striker signed means Lukaku will be sold, simple as that. You think he would be willing back up? If he can't even get ahead of 3 crappy ones how would he be able to get a head of 32m guy who is expected(will) play every single match?

*if* that is the case then he will indeed be gone because he's nowhere ready to be our #1 striker. He wouldn't do any better than the ones here now - not worse either though.