Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

Most people look terrible with shaved heads. I got my head shaved when I joined my university (brazilian tradition) and omg I look freaking ugly bald. I almost felt bad going out and forcing people to look at my hideous head. Somehow I managed to forget how grotesque I look and did it again last year by curiosity. I'm never doing that mistake again. #respect for those who are ballsy enough to shave and keep it like that.

I shaved my head when I started university out of curiousity. I hated it. I look like I'm going bald because of my deep widow's peak. Whereas in reality my hear is ridiculousy thick.

Most people look terrible with shaved heads. I got my head shaved when I joined my university (brazilian tradition) and omg I look freaking ugly bald. I almost felt bad going out and forcing people to look at my hideous head. Somehow I managed to forget how grotesque I look and did it again last year by curiosity. I'm never doing that mistake again. #respect for those who are ballsy enough to shave and keep it like that.

Save MJ

Just hope he doesn't carry his Arsenal/Barcelona form into 2nd half of the season like he has done for the last God knows how many years.

At Arsenal he didn't really have a big dip in form in the 2nd half of the season--he just had a lot of injuries in the second half(not exactly surprising at Arsenal), but when he wasn't injured, he performed well enough.

His second half of the season at Arsenal:

2007-2008 - 7 assists, 1 goal in January-April, and he didn't play in May at all (not sure why, probably injury)

2008-2009 - he was injured in January-April, but managed to get 5 assists and 2 goals in 7 games he played after his recovery.

2009-2010 - 6 goals and 3 assists in January-March. Then he got injured and missed the rest of the season.

2010-2011 - 5 assists in 11 matches. He missed a lot of games in the second half, didn't play in March and May at all because of injuries.

Barcelona is another matter entirely. At least he stopped getting injured at Barcelona, proving how shit Arsenal's medical team is. Maybe they would have won something if their medical/physio staff was better. Maybe.

At Arsenal he didn't really have a big dip in form in the 2nd half of the season--he just had a lot of injuries in the second half(not exactly surprising at Arsenal), but when he wasn't injured, he performed well enough.

2007-2008 - 7 assists, 1 goal in January-April, and he didn't play in May at all (not sure why, probably injury)

2008-2009 - he was injured in the second half of the season until April, but still managed to get 5 assists and 2 goals in 7 games he played after his recovery.

2009-2010 - 6 goals and 3 assists in January-March. Then he got injured and missed the rest of the season.

2010-2011 - 5 assists in 11 matches. He missed a lot of games in the second half, didn't play in March and May at all because of injuries.

Barcelona is another matter entirely. At least he stopped getting injured at Barcelona, proving how shit Arsenal's medical team is. Maybe they would have won something if their medical/physio staff was better. Maybe.

Oh right yh I always thought there was a myth going around generally that Fab always been shit in the 2nd half of the season to the end. Looking at his Barca stats I was worried until you pointed out that at Arsenal he seemed to perform at least a bit decent in the 2nd half and just had lot of injuries. Yh I don't think it is a coincidence that their club had best players out for lon period of time for every single season now. From OX, Walcott, RVP, Fabregas, Wilshere, Ramsey, Vermaelen...etc cannot be just bad luck.

I just hope Fab doesn't carry his Barca form to us ,especially since he has strangely been doing it for 3 years now.

‘Diego is a real threat in every single game; last season he was playing every three days and he was consistently giving really strong performances. He goes behind the defence and he makes the kind of runs players like me really like because it gives you an option to play the killer ball. I think he will do superbly here.'

That's what I hope to see a lot this season.

That's what I hope to see a lot this season.

In the friendly Spain played before the WC, both started and i can remember a couple passes he made to Costa over the top.

As long as Costa is over his injury and fully fit, those two will linkup very well.