Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

Did it cross your mind that maybe, just maybe, this is because they are the best players in the world ? And for your information, Cristiano has never scored 50 goals in a season in La Liga (the nearest he got was 46) — only Messi did it, and it was just once. And both Messi and Cristiano scored more than 40 goals in a season only twice. Get your facts right.

Furthermore, last season : Cristiano scored 31 goals out of 30 games ; Messi 28 out of 31 ; Suarez 31 out of 33. By the way, in 2007-08, Cristiano has scored 31 goals in the Premier League, the same amount he has scored this year in La Liga.

Finally, last season, there are 1045 goals that have been scored in la Liga........ While 1052 in the Premier League. And, in la Liga, the three first team have respectively scored 77, 100 and 104 goals ; in the Premier League, 101, 102 and 71 goals. Two seasons ago 1091 in la Liga while 1063 in the Premier League. Three seaons ago, 1050 in la Liga, 1066 in the Premier League. So, at the end of the day, there is nearly no difference between the Premier League and La Liga in regards of the goals scored.

That kind of argument "La Liga is an easy place to score ; the Premier League is the toughest place to score" is an argument old as Herod, and today it does no longer hold any water.

50 goals was a figure of speech I did not mean literary. The La Liga has more hatricks per season than EPL due to the smaller teams being much weaker. By the way its not like Cristiano did not play in the EPL he played and his highest ever total was 31 if I am not mistaken a target he usually always beats at Madrid

lol Reading some comments makes it look like Cesc became bald in a matter of weeks.

During the WC:

He's got plenty of hair--and pretty thick hair--on his head. His hairline at his temples is just high, which is what makes this horrible haircut/shaved head look like he's become totally bald. He's far from being bald.

First dinner but you don't have to sing... yet 1f601.png@cescf4bregas #Diego Costa y @filipeluis 1f3b6.png@chelseafc

I'd love to hear what they'll sing. Especially Cesc :P

edit: also Azpili, that's not Cesc's account

edit2: Chelsea official account RT'd it, fixing Cesc's account, lol

I like his shaved head. It sends a message ,, I ain't here to be pretty but to show you how to pass and kick ass" :D

If you're so fond of wonderful curly haircuts write a petition to extend Torres' contract, he can always cook you something nice :D

I respect a shaved head. I also shave mine, and since I've seen how you lot are intolerant to shaved heads I shall never display my perfect cue ball here xD

Go Cesc!

Oh and yeah, I just can't wait to see him play for us!

The bet he lost was probably to some Arsenal (ManCity) player that he'll never play for different PL team :D

Most people look terrible with shaved heads. I got my head shaved when I joined my university (brazilian tradition) and omg I look freaking ugly bald. I almost felt bad going out and forcing people to look at my hideous head. Somehow I managed to forget how grotesque I look and did it again last year by curiosity. I'm never doing that mistake again. #respect for those who are ballsy enough to shave and keep it like that.

Most people look terrible with shaved heads. I got my head shaved when I joined my university (brazilian tradition) and omg I look freaking ugly bald. I almost felt bad going out and forcing people to look at my hideous head. Somehow I managed to forget how grotesque I look and did it again last year by curiosity. I'm never doing that mistake again. #respect for those who are ballsy enough to shave and keep it like that.

http://www.amazon.com/White-Girl-Problems-Babe-Walker/dp/1401324541/ref=tsm_1_tp_un_pi