Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

Am not going to have same scenario why because Jose is in charge. Happy Times [emoji23][emoji24][emoji38][emoji39][emoji12][emoji5]️[emoji6][emoji3][emoji1][emoji2]

Hope so,.. just feel these cataln cunts might try to play him

All those Hulk/Neymar/Robinho/Modric/Falcao sagas made me really doubtful about transfers. According to people he already had a medical 4 days ago and now we only 'agreed' a fee with barca? Either he already signed or this has no substance AT ALL.

Does anybody else here want us to reinstate the good ol' classic 4-3-3 if we sign Fabregas? Him and Oscar as the more advanced mids, Matic guarding their rear. They could go forward and wreak havoc interchangeably like Lamps and Ballack used to. At times this new and popular 4-2-3-1 does my head in, even though it's not much different, but one of the CM's seems to be much more restricted in attack and the lone advanced mid is in turn too isolated.

I dream about us switching back to 4-3-3 regardless of Fabregas... I think it suits out players much better and I think with the right attackers it can be as offensive as the 4-2-3-1. 4-3-3 gives us more stability in my opinion and with players such as Hazard and Schürrle, Willian and Salah better adapted and a good striker coming, I really see no reason to play 4-2-3-1. I'm not a big fan of 4-2-3-1 in the first place, except for a few systems and with some kind of players, which I don't think it's ours and we don't have the right people for it.

Only thinking that for a moment, if things work out in the pitch that Oscar and Fabregas could be resemble Lamps and Ballack, it already makes me undone.

Seeing as secret (obviously BS) sources through friends and family seems to be so popular here: My mother had an affair with Roman and she told me that Cesc decided to cancel the deal, and we're now looking to buy Paulinho instead again. Also Torres extension in the works.