Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

YES he is probably BS .

HE IS BULLSHIT.

He was posted a few days ago, and, again, I have never heard any Jon Biosca being associated to Chelsea Football Club. Paco Biosca is our medical director.

Why the fuck would someone employed by the club leak transfer stories? Countless amounts of people have pretended to be employed by the club on Twitter, this is nothing new.

Check his Twitter bio by the way:

"I work at Cobham. Too bad it's not for CFC since I am a Chelsea fan. Go Cobham RFC!"

Lol.

YES he is probably BS .

1. He said we are DEFINITELY NOT INTERESTED IN FAB if you bothered to look at his tweets earlier

2. He only got 5 followers

3. Costa might not be done on the 10th, it is not definite yet. Even if it is the likes of BBC, Sky are reporting it so it isn't that much of a surprise.

4. He DOES NOT WORK FOR CHELSEA, AS STATED IN HIS BIO

Next time please do some proper research mate, might as well put Tancredi next too :)

Apparently she is a gold digger :ph34r: according to some people. Btw it pretty much means goodbye as I doubt they would starting to say that randomly if she is just moving to London for a couple of days/weeks.

and in her newest tweet, she has a blue bag and he is also clothed in blue..if that is not an indication :ph34r:

http://instagram.com/p/o8xa60vpi4/#

thanks for filling me up in the gossip world, Chou. Now that's unexpected - who she is, not you gossiping :P

:o I never gossip! I am deeply offended :cry:

But a Lebanese girl dating Fabregas is the closest the country has ever come to a football achievement so it was all over the sport papers when it happened :lol:

No love for the Colorado rockies? I'm going to a game in a few weeks. I've got family from around that area so I support all the Colorado teams!

Many of my gooner mates still believe this isn't going to happen, they've come up with some great theories why too haha

Nah, not a baseball fan, tbh :P

I somehow started following the Avalanche in 2004 or 2005 and then picked up following the Nuggets as well a few years later, because why not just stick to one city^^

Watch them call Fabregas Judas if he indeed signs with us :lol:

ÚLTIMA HORA. El Barça ha decidit acceptar l'oferta del Chelsea de 33 milions per Cesc Fàbregas.

Journalist from Catradio, most reliable outlet in Spain with Cadena Ser and Rac1.

33 millions = £26/27M, no ? That's just a fucking great deal.

I highly doubt thats a photo from today, cos it's certainly London.

Cesc and Daniella today. Is all of that blue a sign?

Bpiqc--CIAA6lxr.jpg

This is no coincidence at all! Does the "8" at the back also represent a subliminal? Cesc as a replacement for Lamps?! :blink: