Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

is it true that arsenal will get half of fiberglass' transfr fee???

i dont know what the reality of this is but one of my friends (arsenal fan) said this could happen

Why Arsenal have refused to active the buy-back option? When we sold Cesc to Barca for £36 million we inserted 2 clauses. First one was buy back option. Second 50% sell of player and last one was if Barcelona win Champions league Arsenal will get another 1.5 million. Which won’t happen now. Now I’ll come to main point. Why Arsenal have refused to active buy-back option? I’ll tell you why but first lets go through second clause. If Arsenal don’t want to sign player Barcelona will sell to other club and there are numbers of clubs are chasing Cesc. Currently as we heard Chelsea are leading to sign Cesc and we also heard Chelsea have made bid around £33 million.if Barca decide to sell Fabregas to Chelsea, Arsenal will get 50% of £33 million that’ll be £16.5 million. Personally I don’t see Barcelona selling Cesc for 16.5 they are waiting for Arsenal to make bid which Arsenal won’t. Now here is what I think will happen. Arsenal definitely wants to sign Fabregas but not for £33 million. Arsenal are waiting for Barcelona to accept offer from any club.Then Arsenal will make last minute ditch offer which will be more than what Barcelona are getting for example if Barca decide to sell player for £33 million. Barca will get £16.5 million and then Arsenal might try for around 18-20 million. Barca won’t have any choice but to sell Cesc to Arsenal

any idea about this?

It's 50% of the fee over what they paid for him. So if we signed him for 40 million euros, they would get 2 million. They don't get 50% of the total transfer fee. As it stands (if 33 million euros is correct), they won't get anything.

It's 50% of the fee over what they paid for him. So if we signed him for 40 million euros, they would get 2 million. They don't get 50% of the total transfer fee. As it stands (if 33 million euros is correct), they won't get anything.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/8703312/Arsenals-sense-of-loss-from-Cesc-Fabregas-departure-softened-by-clauses-in-his-Barcelona-contract.html

http://www.givemesport.com/170332-buyback-clause-added-to-arsenal-40m-playmaker-deal

is it true that arsenal will get half of fiberglass' transfr fee???

i dont know what the reality of this is but one of my friends (arsenal fan) said this could happen

Why Arsenal have refused to active the buy-back option? When we sold Cesc to Barca for £36 million we inserted 2 clauses. First one was buy back option. Second 50% sell of player and last one was if Barcelona win Champions league Arsenal will get another 1.5 million. Which won’t happen now. Now I’ll come to main point. Why Arsenal have refused to active buy-back option? I’ll tell you why but first lets go through second clause. If Arsenal don’t want to sign player Barcelona will sell to other club and there are numbers of clubs are chasing Cesc. Currently as we heard Chelsea are leading to sign Cesc and we also heard Chelsea have made bid around £33 million.if Barca decide to sell Fabregas to Chelsea, Arsenal will get 50% of £33 million that’ll be £16.5 million. Personally I don’t see Barcelona selling Cesc for 16.5 they are waiting for Arsenal to make bid which Arsenal won’t. Now here is what I think will happen. Arsenal definitely wants to sign Fabregas but not for £33 million. Arsenal are waiting for Barcelona to accept offer from any club.Then Arsenal will make last minute ditch offer which will be more than what Barcelona are getting for example if Barca decide to sell player for £33 million. Barca will get £16.5 million and then Arsenal might try for around 18-20 million. Barca won’t have any choice but to sell Cesc to Arsenal

any idea about this?

Arsenal will get 50% of the profits, which at the moment it looks like Barcelona aren't going to make.

Wouldn't be surprised if a significant part of the transfer fee was add-ons, just to fuck Arsenal over.

Arsenal will get 50% of the profits, which at the moment it looks like Barcelona aren't going to make.

Wouldn't be surprised if a significant part of the transfer fee was add-ons, just to fuck Arsenal over.

most of the "sites" and "sources" report it as 50% of the transfer fee!!!

Every Barcelona forum I've been on tout it as 50% of the profits, not the fee.

maybe then. but since thats a barca forum we would get only a certain point of view. i have yet to read any site that has said 50% on the "profits". ALL of them say 50% of the fee.

Does anybody else here want us to reinstate the good ol' classic 4-3-3 if we sign Fabregas? Him and Oscar as the more advanced mids, Matic guarding their rear. They could go forward and wreak havoc interchangeably like Lamps and Ballack used to. At times this new and popular 4-2-3-1 does my head in, even though it's not much different, but one of the CM's seems to be much more restricted in attack and the lone advanced mid is in turn too isolated.

Count me in. I would love to see we play 4-3-3, Matic-Fabregas-Oscar in the middle sounds good.

maybe then. but since thats a barca forum we would get only a certain point of view. i have yet to read any site that has said 50% on the "profits". ALL of them say 50% of the fee.

Could be true I guess; makes Barca even more retarded than I thought though. Ha.

Why the fuck would Barcelona have agreed to that, basically that would mean they payed €40m for 50% of Fabregas three years ago.

Why the fuck would Barcelona have agreed to that, basically that would mean they payed €40m for 50% of Fabregas three years ago.

Could be conceivable that Barcelona were so arrogant that they assumed Fabregas -- the prodigy -- would fit like a glove and therefore they would, never, ever sell him. I don't put it past them :D.

why the fuck would they buy neymar for 86.2 mil. why the fuck would they pay the taxes if they actually dint buy neymar for that amount. why the fuck would they even buy neymar when the whole world knew they needed a CB first.

why the fuck would we buy torres for 50mil. why the fuck would we sell sturridge and keep torres even after 2 years of shit from him?

i dont know WHY? thats what is "reported". by MANY tabloids. i have already given a link, so fucking read them.

why the fuck would they buy neymar for 86.2 mil. why the fuck would they pay the taxes if they actually dint buy neymar for that amount. why the fuck would they even buy neymar when the whole world knew they needed a CB first.

why the fuck would we buy torres for 50mil. why the fuck would we sell sturridge and keep torres even after 2 years of shit from him?

i dont know WHY? thats what is "reported". by MANY tabloids. i have already given a link, so fucking read them.

Calm down mate, calm down :P.