Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

Deal will probably be announced some time next week alongside the Costa transfer IMO... Until then just sit back and relax.

Can't relax. Been burned on many a transfer over the years.

I'll remain nervous until I see Cesc holding a Chelsea shirt. :)

Can't relax. Been burned on many a transfer over the years.

I'll remain nervous until I see Cesc holding a Chelsea shirt. :)

exactly far too many ppl already incorporatin Fabregas in their lineups.

Arsenal just have to be informed once a formal bid is received, then they have to decide whether they choose to activate it or not. could be a massive troll from Arsenal waiting till the last minute. not taking anything for granted yet.

I have a feeling Arsenal are gonna do a Tottenham to us in this deal

That is why it is important we announce this deal as soon as possible. Once it is announced he is officially a Chelsea player and Arsenal cannot do anything with that clause anymore

Why are people talking about this as a "saga"? the rumours only came up like 5,6 days ago. Transfers of this sort dont happen in 2,3 days. We arent in Football Manager here, especially with the first-buy option of Arsenal etc. Just have patience and wait. If we'll sign him, fine, if not we will chase other targets. At the moment everything indicates that he will be a Chelsea player but Arsenal could come in or United or whoever and hijack the deal.

If I had a dollar for each time I saw this....

Haha, if we don't sign Fabregas please don't kill yourself mate!

lol

I won't even be THAT disappointed if we don't because at least now I'm sure José does indeed want to bring in a new CM. Just a week or two ago we were all thinking that we might have to endure Ramires for another season or worse, bring in the oldie Tiago on a pointless free transfer.

If we don't get Cesc then maybe we'll go hard after Koké/Pogba/whoever.

exactly far too many ppl already incorporatin Fabregas in their lineups.

Arsenal just have to be informed once a formal bid is received, then they have to decide whether they choose to activate it or not. could be a massive troll from Arsenal waiting till the last minute. not taking anything for granted yet.

If the most recent board meeting is accurate then I doubt they are going to do anything. Apparently they are looking to strengthen in other areas on the pitch...

Nah I cannot see Arsenal coming with anything considering very reliable journalists from the BBC have said they won't act upon it. He needs a new challenge this lad, a fresh one, and we can offer that. Arsenal also have far more pressing areas than midfield they need to spend money on.

Arsenal will be screwing themselves over if they hijack this deal because if they spend 26m on Cesc, they'll have little or no money for the transfers they really need like fullbacks and a striker. Their funds are more limited than ours. I just can't see Wenger wasting all that money just to spite us.

Deal will probably be announced some time next week alongside the Costa transfer IMO... Until then just sit back and relax.

I'm imagining/fantasizing the Costa and Fabregas deals being announced together with a big picture of them on the official site next to each other in the Spain camp holding Chelsea shirts and smiling.

Arsenal will be screwing themselves over if they hijack this deal because if they spend 26m on Cesc, they'll have little or no money for the transfers they really need like fullbacks and a striker. Their funds are more limited than ours. I just can't see Wenger wasting all that money just to spite us.

I'm imagining/fantasizing the Costa and Fabregas deals being announced together with a big picture of them on the official site next to each other in the Spain camp holding Chelsea shirts and smiling.

little or no money ? Arse have 50m in revenue from Emirates sponsorship per year alone ! ....the cunts will be having easily 100m+ to spend !

Nah I cannot see Arsenal coming with anything considering very reliable journalists from the BBC have said they won't act upon it. He needs a new challenge this lad, a fresh one, and we can offer that. Arsenal also have far more pressing areas than midfield they need to spend money on.

Conspiracy theory/me being my normal paranoid self: Arsenal are telling the media that they have no need for Cesc anymore in order to make all of their supporters mad only to sign him at the last minute so that Wenger looks like a hero for "stealing" him from Chelsea Willian style.