Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

Chelsea will let Ramires leave if they bring in Fabregas, players decision to be made over the weekend.

========================

Now, before everyone goes, "another Palmeri, twitter BS", this guy's a legit football agent who's followed by journos from BBC, Guardian, Times and Sky. Not always right of course, but he's most likely not making things up.

You guys caught the pattern? It's all written in the stars... with initials.

Diego Costa

Cesc Fabregas

Filipe Luis.

Luke Shaw.

I'd be done if it happens, although I think it's unlikely for us to sign Shaw and I think us signing two key players from Atletico might also not happen. It's the same with all speculations of PSG buying so many players from us. But it may be written somewhere :ph34r:

little or no money ? Arse have 50m in revenue from Emirates sponsorship per year alone ! ....the cunts will be having easily 100m+ to spend !

What they're making is one thing and what the owners allow Wenger to spend is completely another. Their owners run the club as a business, they want their yearly profit before anything.

What they're making is one thing and what the owners allow Wenger to spend is completely another. Their owners run the club as a business, they want their yearly profit before anything.

what's their yearly profit anyway?

Arsene just doesn't spend money at all...

I won't trust anyone calling themself "Football_Agent9" on twitter...

It does sound very sketchy, but like I said, guys from the most reputable outlets in Britain (BBC, Sky, Guardian, Times) are following him. In fact I think I only started following him because one of the Sky Sports guys did the #FF

Chelsea will let Ramires leave if they bring in Fabregas, players decision to be made over the weekend.

========================

Now, before everyone goes, "another Palmeri, twitter BS", this guy's a legit football agent who's followed by journos from BBC, Guardian, Times and Sky. Not always right of course, but he's most likely not making things up.

LOL Dude... No "football agent" is sitting on his twitter account 24/7 leaking the latest transfer gossip. Its likely he's another journo who is has the same 'sources' as Tancredi...

He said this too

Diego Costa to Chelsea is going to be confirmed tomorrow or Friday apparently, all the literature has been written for the website today.

Its Saturday on this side of the world btw...

what's their yearly profit anyway?

Arsene just doesn't spend money at all...

Their income is very high, but I think they're still paying for their stadium. I vaguely remember Wenger once talking about it an interview. Anyway, Wenger really hasn't had a lot to spend in the past years and to be fair he's done a very good job consider the circumstances.

Their income is very high, but I think they're still paying for their stadium. I vaguely remember Wenger once talking about it an interview. Anyway, Wenger really hasn't had a lot to spend in the past years and to be fair he's done a very good job consider the circumstances.

They finished paying the debt last year, last summer in theory Arsenal had 70m+ to spend(their director's words) but Wenger waited until the last min to sign Ozil for 50m. They also recently signed a new kit deal with Nike a few months ago where they are getting like 50-60m per year from that too. Basically in theory they really have at least 100m to spend this summer if they wanted, but like you said Wenger won't do it.

They finished paying the debt last year, last summer in theory Arsenal had 70m+ to spend(their director's words) but Wenger waited until the last min to sign Ozil for 50m. They also recently signed a new kit deal with Nike a few months ago where they are getting like 50-60m per year from that too. Basically in theory they really have at least 100m to spend this summer if they wanted, but like you said Wenger won't do it.

Pretty sure its Puma.

It does sound very sketchy, but like I said, guys from the most reputable outlets in Britain (BBC, Sky, Guardian, Times) are following him. In fact I think I only started following him because one of the Sky Sports guys did the #FF

Ok, that might be the case, but when it comes to twitter I see everything as just rumors/speculations unless it comes from one of the bigger, trusted sources (BBC,sky etc) otherwise it's to difficult to filter out the wannabee ITKs .

Didnt the english media report that Wenger has more than 100 mil pounds to spend?

LOL Dude... No "football agent" is sitting on his twitter account 24/7 leaking the latest transfer gossip. Its likely he's another journo who is has the same 'sources' as Tancredi...

He said this too

Diego Costa to Chelsea is going to be confirmed tomorrow or Friday apparently, all the literature has been written for the website today.

Its Saturday on this side of the world btw...

Like I said, no one's always right, and it seems like the deal is going to be announced anytime now (before Tuesday) anyway. And unlike Palmeri, he tweets maybe once a day (or even a week). Newspapers have been saying the deal would be announced this Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, but no one seems to have a problem with them being wrong.

They should spend 66 million and lower their ticket prices.

It's not just Wenger. Their owners want to make yearly profit from the club. Wenger has implied so on several occasions.

Didnt the english media report that Wenger has more than 100 mil pounds to spend?

Which pretty much proves it's incorrect! :P

Like I said, no one's always right, and it seems like the deal is going to be announced anytime now (before Tuesday) anyway. And unlike Palmeri, he tweets maybe once a day (or even a week). Newspapers have been saying the deal would be announced this Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, but no one seems to have a problem with them being wrong.

Its not exactly the best kept secret, OF COURSE ITS GONNA BE ANNOUNCED SOON! Everyone knows that... To be "in the know" you have to be, you know, in the know... I could've told you the deal with be official any day now I don't have 20k twitter followers but does it make me less reliable?