The Board

We need to sell Marin and Moses also......

that ways we need to sell mikel too. but i wont mind any of those 2 them being here (cos honestly speaking marin and mikel have NO chance due to the HG quota) while moses can do a "decent" job as the 6th AM. but its almost essential to just throw torres out.

• 4 weeks later...

Panic buys like di maria make me appreciate the work of mou and our board even more. We signed exactly the players we needed, didn't overpay for any of them and on top of that we wrapped up the deals earlier than any other team.

Exactly - after blowing £60 million on Di Maria - the fans are asking for another 2 players - Vidal and a CB...

The amount of money spent is incredible - added to their existing wage structure, this club is going to be fucked pretty soon.

They need to ship out about 5-6 players - I still think Hernandez would be a decent buy for us :)

Guys we've done it, we've officially had the most successful transfer window not only in Chelsea's history but in the world of football. Called out for a Striker--Costa--32 mil. Called out for a CM--Cesc--26mill. Called out for LB--Luis--16mill. Lastly we begged for a 2nd ST--(seems like its done) Remy--8 mill. And we've been counting down the days till Torres would fuck off, and it has finally come and 2 years sooner at that, how beautiful! There was no fuckin about, no dilly-dallying, no negotiation drama that carried for months on end, and most important we signed the players we needed....impossible!

We cannot blame the board or Roman or Michael Emenalo, or anybody else for not having a complete squad. We've addressed everything, and now comes the hard part...winning. But thank-fuck we've got a manager who knows a thing or two about that. I don't think it has fully set in just how efficient and savvy this window has been. All i ask and hope, is that we can keep JM for the long haul.

There's no Managerial instability, there's no gaping holes in the squad, and our starting XI (on paper) can go toe to toe with anyone in Europe.

Everybody and everything just seems to be in unison for once.

It's a good day to be a Chelsea fan.

Great post mate.

Guys we've done it, we've officially had the most successful transfer window not only in Chelsea's history but in the world of football. Called out for a Striker--Costa--32 mil. Called out for a CM--Cesc--26mill. Called out for LB--Luis--16mill. Lastly we begged for a 2nd ST--(seems like its done) Remy--8 mill. And we've been counting down the days till Torres would fuck off, and it has finally come and 2 years sooner at that, how beautiful! There was no fuckin about, no dilly-dallying, no negotiation drama that carried for months on end, and most important we signed the players we needed....impossible!

We cannot blame the board or Roman or Michael Emenalo, or anybody else for not having a complete squad. We've addressed everything, and now comes the hard part...winning. But thank-fuck we've got a manager who knows a thing or two about that. I don't think it has fully set in just how efficient and savvy this window has been. All i ask and hope, is that we can keep JM for the long haul.

There's no Managerial instability, there's no gaping holes in the squad, and our starting XI (on paper) can go toe to toe with anyone in Europe.

Fantastic post

Imagine saying before the window opened that we'd be bringing in(/back) Courtois, Luis, Fabregas, Costa, Remy and Drogba as well as getting rid of deadwood (notably, Torres). We're definitely being spoilt if we moan about Remy or whatever considering that.

Can the fans who would go to the next home game, give the board an ovation. I nean they definitely have deserved it. Its one thing to do a good job and absolutely another to do a PHENOMENOL job. Whatsmore, our board has been doing it for 3 years now. Infact since the torres-luiz transfer, our transfer policy has taken a 180 degree turn.

We would have bought costa (32), cesc (30), luis (16), DD (Free) and remy (8) for a net value of 0.5mil £ (this is without taking into consideration torres' loan fee).

Just brilliant.

I hope the fans decide to show some gesture to appreciate tge board!!!

Can the fans who would go to the next home game, give the board an ovation. I nean they definitely have deserved it. Its one thing to do a good job and absolutely another to do a PHENOMENOL job. Whatsmore, our board has been doing it for 3 years now. Infact since the torres-luiz transfer, our transfer policy has taken a 180 degree turn.

We would have bought costa (32), cesc (30), luis (16), DD (Free) and remy (8) for a net value of 0.5mil £ (this is without taking into consideration torres' loan fee).

Just brilliant.

PHENOMENOL? :carlo:

sounds like a drugs :Goober:

Just brilliant.

I just can't resist...

*phenomenal

:clap: for you

:clap: :clap: :clap: for the Board