Followers 1

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, blues.bridge said:

i hope u are sarcastic

No, i'm serious, really.
These are two of the biggest names in football. Think about Lavezzi with his achievements in serie a and ligue 1 and Pato with his goal against Barcelona. We should just really sell the likes of Willian and Costa to accomodate these two. I just hope we can get our hands on Kakà and Pirlo.

According to the very reliable Gianluca Di Marzio, Ezequiel Lavezzi's agent Alejandro Ives Mazzoni will be in London on Wednesday, and he could meet with Chelsea to discuss.

4 hours ago, the wes said:

According to the very reliable Gianluca Di Marzio, Ezequiel Lavezzi's agent Alejandro Ives Mazzoni will be in London on Wednesday, and he could meet with Chelsea to discuss.

He could also just go buy some clothes and have a beer.

Anyone watch him on the regular? The last time i watched him was when we played Napoli. How has he been performing at PSG? I don't understand why we insist on spending money needlessly. It isn't my money, of course, but you would think if we were going to chuck money around, it would be for higher calibre players for christ sake. 8-10 mil for Pato and another similar amount for Lavezzi doesn't sound like much, but it soon adds up, and then you look back and realise we could have bought a top player for that money. We went and spent 30 mil+ on Willian and Pedro when we could have bought Sanchez. No idea why we didn't do it. Torres for 50 mil instead of Aguero, and the list goes on...

44 minutes ago, manpe said:

Why are we linked to players we need the least? Wtf... Pato and Lavezzi are such random targets. The red panic button is close to being pressed.

Hazards replacement!! 

Neither of these players (Pato and Lavezzi) will enhance the current squad. I would much rather play the youngsters than buy these two overrated, overpaid and over-the-hill players. Anyway we are trying to strengten at the wrong end of the pitch........It's our defence thats a joke!!!!!

Neither of these players (Pato and Lavezzi) will enhance the current squad. I would much rather play the youngsters than buy these two overrated, overpaid and over-the-hill players. Anyway we are trying to strengten at the wrong end of the pitch........It's our defence thats a joke!!!!!

Don't think we are trying to strengthen, but rather replace Falcao/Remy, so we don't have to play Hazard as striker whenever Costa is broken or suspended. A like for like swoop should one of them leave (hopefully Falcao, it's easy to upgrade on him).

Pato transfer makes some sense maybe, but this really doesn't. Lavezzi is nothing like striker, and if we buy Pato, we will be overfilled on some positions. (Hazard, Willian, Oscar, Pedro, Kenedy, Pato, Lavezzi, even Traore all competing for three places)

Chelsea are unlikely to sign Paris Saint-Germain's Ezequiel Lavezzi during the January transfer window despite their interest in the forward, sources have told ESPN FC.

Ezequiel Lavezzi’s proposed summer transfer to Chelsea has moved closer to fruition with the 30-year-old Argentina forward’s representatives pleased with the outcome of a meeting with the Premier League champions, writes Duncan Castles. Lavezzi, inset, will come to the end of a four-year contract with Paris St-Germain in the summer, and is expected to leave without a transfer fee. Chelsea face the prospect of losing playmaker Eden Hazard to Real Madrid next summer and must also make a decision over the retention of Pedro, a summer signing from Barcelona who has struggled to adapt to the Premier League.

http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/sport/football/article1660077.ece