Atletico Madrid v Chelsea

Jase

i believe a 4-3-3 might do the trick, oscar needs to be benched because he has not earned his postion since mata left

cecc

Luiz cahill terry azpi

Mikel

ramires Lamps

Willian Torres Schurrle

Torres returns to his hometown, Vicente Calderon chants his name, spark of the world class striker reignites and then........you wake up, realizing it was just a dream.

LOL!

I am hoping that happens, but it is reality. He needs to finally deliver when he is needed most. Last time he was in Spain, he got a vital goal against Barca. Let's hope he manages to find his old shooting boots.

If its another half-hearted performance, we get absolutely smashed. Atletico will turn up for sure, look at the season they have had so far, they have been outstanding in La Liga and the Champions League, if we weren't in the Champions League I'd say they would be in the final for sure tbh, they just have that dark horse feeling about them like Dortmund did when they got to the quarter finals last year.

"Sure".

Atletico have lost to Almeria and Osasuna. Bottom table teams.

Barca-Valladolid and Granada.

Bayern-Augusburg

PSG-Evian

Pools last loss was to Hull.

City lost to Villa, Sunderland and Cardiff.

Sure , we have a bit more trouble but those teams are all complete. We're a work in progress.

If its another half-hearted performance, we get absolutely smashed. Atletico will turn up for sure, look at the season they have had so far, they have been outstanding in La Liga and the Champions League, if we weren't in the Champions League I'd say they would be in the final for sure tbh, they just have that dark horse feeling about them like Dortmund did when they got to the quarter finals last year.

I predicted them to reach the final before the semi final draws. I hope I am absolutely wrong and I've jinxed them.

What to expect tonight?

Perhaps, a good performance by Chelsea would suffice my expectation?

The way I see it.

Chelsea will play a defensive game, there is no doubt about it in my mind. The usual, Jose´s school. Defense, counter attack & hoping to score an away goal.

Cech, Azpi, JT,Cahill, Cole, Luiz, Lampard, Willian, Oscar, Schurrle,Torress.

What to expect tonight?

Perhaps, a good performance by Chelsea would suffice my expectation?

The way I see it.

Chelsea will play a defensive game, there is no doubt about it in my mind. The usual, Jose´s school. Defense, counter attack & hoping to score an away goal.

Cech, Azpi, JT,Cahill, Cole, Luiz, Lampard, Willian, Oscar, Schurrle,Torress.

As long as we get an away goal and can deny Madrid it will do.