Atletico Madrid v Chelsea

Jase

I know that Eto'o scores only at the Bridge but I really wanted him to start tomorrow. He knows the Spanish soil very well. Shame. Anyway, rest him for the secod leg then. Should be a monster.

Something's telling me we'll start Torres tomorrow.

Judging by journo's on twitter José doesn't sound too happy to be there at this press conference right now.

Considering his relationship with Spanish media and all the bullsh*t from them in last 3 years no wonder :)

So, we can make it official - Courtois is playing against us?

Judging by journo's on twitter José doesn't sound too happy to be there at this press conference right now.

Nothing new. Mourinho has been sulky in his press conferences in past 1-2 months anyway. Just been made worse by what's happening on the pitch.

Considering his relationship with Spanish media and all the bullsh*t from them in last 3 years no wonder :)

So, we can make it official - Courtois is playing against us?

Yes, Mourinho has confirmed Courtois can play against us.

José is going to be one mean and ruthless motherucker next season when he truly has "his" team. No mercy will be shown. You know he'll be SUPER up to winning everything in sight. No more of this "glad to be here, not favorites" talk. Back to his arrogant self I hope.

I love it.

Luiz said that the team comes with the same attitude to every game... to win, to attack...

Results like Vs sunderland, happens.

if these rumours about barca wanting are true him we should sell, the guy is a liability and his freekicks are getting on my nerves

Torres won't hide against Atletico Madrid, insists Mourinho.

Let's bloody hope not. We need 11 players on the pitch tomo, instead of 10 and a passenger.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2914/champions-league/2014/04/21/4766685/torres-wont-hide-against-atletico-madrid-insists-mourinho?ICID=HP_BN_2