Atletico Madrid v Chelsea

Jase

Torres won't hide against Atletico Madrid, insists Mourinho.

Let's bloody hope not. We need 11 players on the pitch tomo, instead of 10 and a passenger.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2914/champions-league/2014/04/21/4766685/torres-wont-hide-against-atletico-madrid-insists-mourinho?ICID=HP_BN_2

a passenger would be better, he loses the ball so much you'd think his an opposition player

a passenger would be better, he loses the ball so much you'd think his an opposition player

LOL!

He is like a headless chicken a lot of the time, but hopefully, he finds his head at his first home. ;)

Luiz said that the team comes with the same attitude to every game... to win, to attack...

Results like Vs sunderland, happens.

Of course they do, every big team loses to smaller teams.

if these rumours about barca wanting are true him we should sell, the guy is a liability and his freekicks are getting on my nerves

Noooo!!!!!!! Luiz is a beast and should go nowhere!

Torres to start. If, rather when ATM score, I half expect him to celebrate.

If he starts against pool, I would fully expect hin to celebrate

you are pretty optimistic that Torres will score. I find it hard to believe that he will score based on recent performances.