Arturo Vidal

xPetrCechx

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Artandur said:

Schalke confirmed Goretzka will join Bayern in the summer. Pretty sure that means we'll have another go at Vidal then.

Dereliction of duty if we don't go after him. And according to some reports, Modric might be available as well. Gotta be all over one these guys if the opprotunity arises, will not stand another season with Baka as a primary CM option. 

I see Manure are still in for Vidal! Maybe he might want to join up with his old mate Sanchez. And Manure are in need of help just as much as us from what the pundits were saying on Sky Sports. But apparently Sanchez has fixed all that now and wil be pushing Shitty and Mou is looking to win the CL.

I really dislike Manure! 6c681b9dd517666b59086e82e40e0797.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Reports saying that Bayern Munich are trying to force him out as they want Goretzka and Tolisso to takeover the midfield next season. 

Chelsea simply have to be all over this guy in the summer. Can definitely give us 2 top seasons minimum imo.

Can't be having Bakayoko as an everyday starting XI CM for my club, that can't run. 

Reports saying that Bayern Munich are trying to force him out as they want Goretzka and Tolisso to takeover the midfield next season. 
Chelsea simply have to be all over this guy in the summer. Can definitely give us 2 top seasons minimum imo.
Can't be having Bakayoko as an everyday starting XI CM for my club, that can't run. 
I'd much rather see us go for Milinkovic Savic. Someone that could do a job long term rather than a year or two with a much larger wage.

15 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
41 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

I'd much rather see us go for Milinkovic Savic. Someone that could do a job long term rather than a year or two with a much larger wage.

Vidal is a more rounded player, sure SMS is a very good talent but for 2-3 years Vidal would still be an excellent player. Think people forget how much he gets about for Bayern even while now being in his 30s he’s all action and has real quality.

Vidal is a more rounded player, sure SMS is a very good talent but for 2-3 years Vidal would still be an excellent player. Think people forget how much he gets about for Bayern even while now being in his 30s he’s all action and has real quality.

Just think that ship sailed tbh. Not something I'm against (would be a similar signing to Ballack) but it would only make sense a good price.

No point going into a bidding wars with Utd for someone of his age.

11 hours ago, LAM09 said:
12 hours ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Agreed but is the Serb a realistic target for Chelsea?

1 minute ago, Mufassir08 said:

Can't see the board paying money for a 31 year old who will command big wages and a minimum three year contract.

He's apparently on €150k a week. That is quite a lot for his age. We could offer 2 years for £100k. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You