Arturo Vidal

xPetrCechx

28 minutes ago, manpe said:

Yeah :D And then imagine if we added Sandro and Mahrez, the ones we are linked with the strongest, suddenly we'd look a proper world class team. One can dream...

Not my first 3 choices but 3 I would be happy with. Seems that we are looking to Leicester as our feeder club. Couldnt we set our sightes just a tad higher ya think?

But we get Vidal,Kante in our CM and we could go to 2 CBs!! Just imagine the interweb would go into meltdown if we went to a 2-4-4 formation. Or stick Waterboy in for 2-5-3. Not the strangest idea for some games.

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there anyone watched him regularly how vidal play this season ? Is he really still top quality midfielder or just living his reputation when he play at juventus ?

I just didnt want we just stuck with old & big reputation player but already past it or declined too much on certain crucial aspect, so it turned out he just only slightly better than our midfielder

11 minutes ago, dimmas said:

Is there anyone watched him regularly how vidal play this season ? Is he really still top quality midfielder or just living his reputation when he play at juventus ?

I just didnt want we just stuck with old & big reputation player but already past it or declined too much on certain crucial aspect, so it turned out he just only slightly better than our midfielder

IMO he could be one of those players who are realy efficient when you need them. Leader on the pitch. He had some motivational issues in the start of season, but realy improved under Jupp.

He still has enough energy for PL and being good friends with Conte, he would adopt quickly to this team.

He just screams Ballack/Makelele type of signing who can give us alot for couple years, but I think there are very slim chances Bayern sells him. 

Bayern signing Leon Goretzka on a free and the rumours is that Vidal most likely to be sold due to his age but more probable to happen in the summer. Regardless we should sign him. He is a top player, he’d he like another Ballackesque signing, older guy but still at a very good level and undoubtley he can continue for a few years yet. A real leader too. Anything between 20-30 would be great despite his age because he has proven himself in Germany, Italy and also on the international stage. Kante, Vidal, Cesc... 

4 hours ago, Eidur the Spider said:

ChelsTransfer @ChelsTransfer 40m40 minutes ago

Bayern Munich's Arturo Vidal's transfers to Chelsea (via @CNNTURKSpor) #CFC #FCBayern

Yeah a crazy loan deal would be good like the 1 they done with James Rodriguez and Real lol , January sales anything goes

14 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Bayern signing Leon Goretzka on a free and the rumours is that Vidal most likely to be sold due to his age but more probable to happen in the summer. Regardless we should sign him. He is a top player, he’d he like another Ballackesque signing, older guy but still at a very good level and undoubtley he can continue for a few years yet. A real leader too. Anything between 20-30 would be great despite his age because he has proven himself in Germany, Italy and also on the international stage. Kante, Vidal, Cesc... 

And to add, it's not like we have many over 30's in the squad, only really Cahill, Luiz, Caballero, Pedro and soon to be Willian are over 27 even and one is about to leave, one is a keeper and two others have had there roles reduced. If our squad was in a similar position  as 2009 (ala over half the squad ageing with a manager overreliant on experience on the way in) i would say no, but this squad could really do with a player off Arturo's profile.

19 minutes ago, Tomo said:

And to add, it's not like we have many over 30's in the squad, only really Cahill, Luiz, Caballero, Pedro and soon to be Willian are over 27 even and one is about to leave, one is a keeper and two others have had there roles reduced. If our squad was in a similar position  as 2009 (ala over half the squad ageing with a manager overreliant on experience on the way in) i would say no, but this squad could really do with a player off Arturo's profile.

Well Cesc is 30 and Azpi will be 29 in summer. But I agree with the rest

7 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Well Cesc is 30 and Azpi will be 29 in summer. But I agree with the rest

In my defense i thought Azpi was 27 and Cesc will always be a teenager in my mind.

11 hours ago, Eidur the Spider said:

Chelsea have made an opening £33m bid for Bayern Munich's Arturo Vidal. #CFC #FCBayern (Express)

This is 1 reason we don't get the players we need.

IMHO if we NEED a certain player for a position that WE NEED then we can't try to get players on the cheap. YESS of course I realize age etc etc but he would make such a difference.I hope this doesn't fuckin go down to the last day with us not stumping up the extra 5 or 10 mill needed to swing it with the board wanting to gamble on getting him free!!!

44 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

This is 1 reason we don't get the players we need.

IMHO if we NEED a certain player for a position that WE NEED then we can't try to get players on the cheap. YESS of course I realize age etc etc but he would make such a difference.I hope this doesn't fuckin go down to the last day with us not stumping up the extra 5 or 10 mill needed to swing it with the board wanting to gamble on getting him free!!!

if vidal is on sell, need to move right now and pay what they ask 

It's just me that I hope it does not come? it's going to 31! taking it will be stupid and incoherent with the club's policy on players over 30!
Why do not we know how to make a transfer market planning that looks forward to over 1 year?

5 minutes ago, blues.bridge said:

Why do not we know how to make a transfer market planning that looks forward to over 1 year?

What are you on about mate? Our transfer policy post-2010 has been nothing but looking to the future, we sign almost only young players with potentially bigger resale value. When was the last time we signed somebody 30+? We need steel and experience, Vidal would provide just that.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You