Arturo Vidal

xPetrCechx

Even if we shell out both which I will like it to happen so that Loftus Cheek can have enough time to show what he can do and who knows he might develop into a quality player we all hoping him to be...it means 6 players for 3 positions which is enough imo...Jorginho Kante Golovin/Savic? Barkley Fabregas Rlc...

I honestly don't see RLC being here once the window shuts

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even at that do u honestly see Roman splashing such huge cash for central midfielder position alone?
It's a position we have failed to properly reinforce since Kante's arrival, so it has to be done at some point. However, all these hypothetical scenarios depend on departures.

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Bayern Munich accept Inter offer for Vidal

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/bayern-munich-accept-inter-offer-for-vidal-56038

Not that I want him AT ALL, but this might free up Vecino as they now have up to SEVEN CMF's

if inter nail Vidal aswell they have done great business in transfer window 

38 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

You have a child yourself, that isn’t funny in the slightest. Congratulations.

Its a joke which u have completely taken out of context. Ffs wtf is wrong with ppls these days cant say anything anymore.

1 hour ago, BluesMadLad said:

Its a joke which u have completely taken out of context. Ffs wtf is wrong with ppls these days cant say anything anymore.

Is Male PMS A Real Thing? Because Holy Fuck, I Think My Husband Has It

https://www.scarymommy.com/do-men-get-pms/

LOLOLOLOL

Not that I have to deal with that!  LOLOL

BUT, me and my wifey do synch up a shit tonne in cycles, soooooo not a good time when we are both under the monthly cosh at same time:(

53 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

A joke about the abduction of a child. It’s not funny in the slightest. People with children should understand a little more but clearly not. 

15 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

A joke about the abduction of a child. It’s not funny in the slightest. People with children should understand a little more but clearly not. 

Bet your great fun to be around if u let a situation that happened to some one u dont even no determine everything u do in life YOLO mate. And for the record I still to this day think the parents did it..... so thats not abduction.

17 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

It's not actually proven that she was abducted but yea, totally agree. It's a joke until something sinister and sadistic happens to your own children. Then it's not funny at all is it.

6 minutes ago, DDA said:

It's not actually proven that she was abducted but yea, totally agree. It's a joke until something sinister and sadistic happens to your own children. Then it's not funny at all is it.

So we shouldn't joke about anything? 

6 minutes ago, DDA said:

Exactly. I can’t believe I’m being made fun of here lol. It’s ridiculous. Probably best I pull this back on topic. 

Vidal would be an amazing addition to play alongside Kante and Jorginho. Wishful thinking though. 

14 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

So we shouldn't joke about anything? 

Nobody, including myself said that. Freedom of speech and all that. It's just being a father myself, i agree with Polo on this one. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You