Arturo Vidal

xPetrCechx

4 minutes ago, petre.ispirescu said:

Perfect scenario next summer would be

- Chelsea to win the title

- Arsenal to miss the top 4

- Chelsea to sign Arturo Vidal.

- Alexis Sanchez to get frustrated at being at a tin pot club and join his Chileno brother Vidal at Chelsea.

We'd get to win the title this way, make fun of Arsenal for missing on top 4 and bring two super footballers at the club.

One can dream haha.

fuckyeah_zps0prncjgz.gif

2 minutes ago, the wes said:

Give me a line off what's he's taking lol

Must be a north London lightweight. Was only chalk dust!

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Money doesn't really matter. Even his age wouldn't be a huge deal. The Oscar money would more than cover it and if we get a good 3 seasons out of him in his prime then it's worth it. Especially if he contributed to a title win this season.

Not that I believe any of these reports. Too good to be true. :(

22 minutes ago, It's too big said:

Where's these rumours of Vidal and N'zonzi coming from? Heard no credible sources linking us.

Vidal rumour is coming from a source called El Mercurial from chile

How is he physically? Still at the top of his game or declining? Has he had any serious injuries lately? Vidal and Sanchez used to be a a dream of mine, still is, getting Vidal would make 50% of that come true.

Makelele was 30 when we signed him, and at that age he did not have near the energy or even pace that Vidal still currently has.

Makelele was one of our greatest ever. As would be Vidal. I imagine in just 1 season he'd give us shades of Ballack and Essien to lovely effect.

The fact that his price has gone UP since his overall ability has started to decline, shows how much he means to Bayern's team. They know how good he is, and they know they got him for half price in the first place. The apparent transfer fee he'd cost is spot on value-wise in my opinion

Would be a huge statement if we managed to bring in this warrior. The cost will be high but he will set the tone for our midfield for the next 3 years. Kante/Vidal is a terrifying prospect for other teams. I still think this is doubtful BUT would be over the moon if it happened. 

Side Note: Who would win in a fight Costa or Vidal!? 

53 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

this source lol

3 hours ago, manpe said:

How is he physically? Still at the top of his game or declining? Has he had any serious injuries lately? Vidal and Sanchez used to be a a dream of mine, still is, getting Vidal would make 50% of that come true.

Far from what he once was. Now he is more of a Xabi Alonso (not as good, but similar role), than bulldog b2b he was at juve.

He is still quality no doubt (and since we have Kante already, it would be perfect), but if people expect him to run week in week out, tackle left and right, they wont see that. Juve sold him partly because he was getting older. Even at his peak in juve, he got heavy legs, fatigue and injuries in late stages of season, and that was 4 years ago.

Vidal was always one of my favourite players, but his role was completely changed at bayern under Pep. He takes half less defensive actions these days, runs less, but has better positioning and passing.

16 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Far from what he once was. Now he is more of a Xabi Alonso (not as good, but similar role)

Not as good? I have seen so many Bayern fans who want Xabi out.

OH and they really like Vidal

http://www.bayernforum.com/transfers-f1/arturo-vidal-t6018-1800.html

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You