Arturo Vidal

xPetrCechx

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, LAM09 said:
23 hours ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:
Reports saying that Bayern Munich are trying to force him out as they want Goretzka and Tolisso to takeover the midfield next season. 
Chelsea simply have to be all over this guy in the summer. Can definitely give us 2 top seasons minimum imo.
Can't be having Bakayoko as an everyday starting XI CM for my club, that can't run. 

I'd much rather see us go for Milinkovic Savic. Someone that could do a job long term rather than a year or two with a much larger wage.

You won't find a bigger SMS fan than myself, I've been on the SMS hype train since last season. But we have to be realistic here, we already have Barkley. And while you and I know SMS > Barkley everyday of the week, I think the powers that run our football club will see Fabregas & Barkley as the primary creative CMs in our squad that will occupy one of those front '3' positions or most advanced CM role in a 352. Unless of-course, the club decide to move on from Fabregas, which then SMS would be a fantastic replacement for. 

In my opinion, the absolute first order of business for Chelsea should be fixing our double-pivot problems in midfield. Drinkwater and Bakayoko have been spectacular failures for completely different reasons this season. The former has never been healthy, and the latter is just a trash CM player. If CFC want to compete next season, we have to upgrade our CM options. Vidal would replace Bakayoko, and then a DLP really needs to come to replace Drinkwater. 

You won't find a bigger SMS fan than myself, I've been on the SMS hype train since last season. But we have to be realistic here, we already have Barkley. And while you and I know SMS > Barkley everyday of the week, I think the powers that run our football club will see Fabregas & Barkley as the primary creative CMs in our squad that will occupy one of those front '3' positions or most advanced CM role in a 352. Unless of-course, the club decide to move on from Fabregas, which then SMS would be a fantastic replacement for. 

In my opinion, the absolute first order of business for Chelsea should be fixing our double-pivot problems in midfield. Drinkwater and Bakayoko have been spectacular failures for completely different reasons this season. The former has never been healthy, and the latter is just a trash CM player. If CFC want to compete next season, we have to upgrade our CM options. Vidal would replace Bakayoko, and then a DLP really needs to come to replace Drinkwater. 

Only hope of things changing is if a new manager is appointed (not saying I want Conte to get sacked). The majority of us have now realised that our direction in the market has drastically changed which is something that would put even more doubt on the possibility of this happening.

No resale value, £25-35m fee & £150k+ wage for someone in their 30's. I'd say Real Madrid could be the place to look in the summer with their guaranteed clear out and our potential bargaining chip.

• 5 months later...
5 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Jim lol Look in articles

It means we ain't getting any of those midfielders save maybe Golovin/Savic...I hope am wrong though... Cos its our way once we keep getting linked with lots of players we ain't signing any of them

Just now, eemanyooel said:

It means we ain't getting one of those midfielders save maybe Golovin/Savic...I hope am wrong though... Cos its our way once we keep getting linked with lots of players we ain't signing any of them

I would have loved Vidal even 2 years ago. And it would make sense as hes good in the air.

But us buying BOTH Golo AND Savic would mean I wouldn't be able to stand up for a season at least!

6 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I would have loved Vidal even 2 years ago. And it would make sense as hes good in the air.

But us buying BOTH Golo AND Savic would mean I wouldn't be able to stand up for a season at least!

We can't the two of them...we can only sign one...

We can't the two of them...we can only sign one...
Why not?

Golovin seems very close to being wrapped up whilst Lazio have shown interest in Pedro. Throw Baka or Drinkwater out the window and I could see a double swoop being feasible.

40 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Why not?

Golovin seems very close to being wrapped up whilst Lazio have shown interest in Pedro. Throw Baka or Drinkwater out the window and I could see a double swoop being feasible.

Are we gonna field starting eleven of central midfielders...its not happening we can't buy both Golovin and Savic...even attacking position ala right wing is continually crying for quality addition...

Are we gonna field starting eleven of central midfielders...its not happening we can't buy both Golovin and Savic...even attacking position ala right wing is continually crying for quality addition...
I did say if we sell Baka and/or Drinkwater. We are going to have the same numbers either way.

That's been the case in forever and we have been stuck with stopgaps (Cuadrado, Willian, etc), yet, we haven't really been linked with a natural winger. I've said in other threads that this omission is concerning.

5 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

I did say if we sell Baka and/or Drinkwater. We are going to have the same numbers either way.

That's been the case in forever and we have been stuck with stopgaps (Cuadrado, Willian, etc), yet, we haven't really been linked with a natural winger. I've said in other threads that this omission is concerning.

Even if we shell out both which I will like it to happen so that Loftus Cheek can have enough time to show what he can do and who knows he might develop into a quality player we all hoping him to be...it means 6 players for 3 positions which is enough imo...Jorginho Kante Golovin/Savic? Barkley Fabregas Rlc...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You