John Stones

Sidzeret

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a disaster of a saga. Mourinho should've just kept quiet rather than making those ill-advised comments that proceeded to ignite this entire mess.

Yet if we sign him and he's a success then no-one's going to care. Do you care we tapped up Ashley Cole?

What a disaster of a saga. Mourinho should've just kept quiet rather than making those ill-advised comments that proceeded to ignite this entire mess.

You're probably right, but it brings a smile to my face to see Martinez angry because I find him very annoying :D

Ultimately, it's down to winning titles, and in 5 years time, people will remember us winning title again with young prodigious defender Stones is and will probably forget the transfer saga regarding him anyway.

JT: “One day I won’t be in the team but Chelsea are looking to the likes of John Stones for the future, so the club will continue to grow and do well.”

Martinez: “That is wrong; that is illegal,” said the Everton manager on Terry’s comment. “The rules don’t allow you to comment on players who are registered at other clubs in that open manner. That is disappointing.”

Premier League: However, it is understood the Premier League feel no rules have been broken as Terry was merely answering a question.

:clown: LOL!!!

Is there anything you dont blame on Mourinho? Its becoming infuriating. Another one added to my block list. Peaceful times ahead.

uh, the only to get Stones was for Jose to come out and comment.

He had to unsettle Stones at Everton with this public pursuit. Otherwise, we have no chance. Stones has 4 years on his contract, and unless he comes out and demands a move, Everton don't have to do anything.

That or we offer 50 million.

I understand why Martinez is not happy with this transfer saga but goodness me, he sure likes to moan a lot and does he realise that by moaning so much, he's practically keeping the Stones story in the news? On top of that, it's quite funny that he said Terry's comments are illegal but kept quiet about Ferdinand's, after he told Stones to join United instead.

did cahill not say something about john stones aswell???

Cahill's comments sounded like they were coming from a person who thought Stones signing was only a formality. Terry's sound more hopeful. I'd have been way more pissed off with Cahill's if I were an Everton fan.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You