John Stones

Sidzeret

Now just throw in that £30m+ bid and be done with it hopefully.

If we fail to get him now he'll cost Sterling money next summer with the new TV deal kicking in and other clubs after him. It's now or never with the way our club has suddenly taken a reduced spending stance.

or maybe he will go the barkley way!!!!

or maybe next year, when we really need a WC CB, we will get a WC CB like hummels/otamendi/x/y/z instead of spending 30+mil over john stones.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like Martinez maybe getting dizzy from the Chelsea tranquilliser.

It's ok, whenever that happens for him he just closes his eyes and clicks his heels 3 times, then he reminds himself that he's wearing his "Big Club Pants."

Delusions of grandeur.

Roberto Martínez: John Terry in Chelsea campaign to tap up John Stone

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/aug/06/john-terry-john-stones-roberto-martinez-everton-chelsea?

martinez is a real pain in the ass :rant:

The words " I an not stupid enough to say I know what will happen" are telling. If I am a manager of a club who are absolutely not selling a player whatever, I would be saying "He's going nowhere, end of. I guarantee it"

Martinez is doing cheap theater... we all know that John Stones will come with us throughout this month, but this cheap philosopher has to make some noise to not look like the fool of the movie.

The countdown is finishing...

Regards.

Martinez is doing cheap theater... we all know that John Stones will come with us throughout this month, but this cheap philosopher has to make some noise to not look like the fool of the movie.

The countdown is finishing...

Regards.

This people is the word read it day and night till stone comes

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You