John Stones

Sidzeret

That cash could be used to get several CBs. Maybe not as talented but sometimes depth is better than raw talent.

Whats the point of depth if its not talented? Thats part of the problem we already have! Why make it worse?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because if Jones is injured or suspended they have nothing.

I was meaning in our situation Spike.

If all our depth just isnt good enough why add more of the same caliber to it. Why not upgrade the 1st team and demote the player thats been replaced to depth.

Mous there saying that 5 wingers are enough and doesnt want too many but when IMHO 2 of them just aren't our standard and 1 is at his best a mirror copy of Willian I just dont get why he doesnt get shot of a couple and bring a couple in?? OR buy them first so we know we have them THEN sell the others.

It just seems to lack sense to me or am I totally missing summet? nea_zpsg38ewnie.gif

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3167940/Chelsea-midfielder-Cesc-Fabregas-drums-friendly-rivalry-team-mates-relax-ahead-New-York-Red-Bulls-clash.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Chelsea will be hoping Everton defender John Stones is soon a part of the squad as they make a fresh £26million offer for him after their initial £20m bid was rebuffed.

Mourinho is confident he will land his man - seen as the long-term successor of club captain John Terry - and says Everton have not indefinitely rejected the Blues' advances for the 21-year-old.

Stones will be offered the No 6 shirt and Chelsea secretary David Barnard will meet with Everton officials. While the Merseyside club will demand in excess of £30m, another bid of £26m will be launched on Monday.

I think if that is rejected we should not up the money but throw in a player or two who doesn`t have a future with us. I`m not gonna pick who because then the focus of my point will be taken to that player but we seem to have quite a few on our books who appear to have no way back into Jose`s plans.

Darmian is shit; i.e. "I haven't seen him play". If otherwise, explain why the player claimed as 'Italy's best fullback' is a shit.

Of course there are good defenders out there. Many of them; not every player is or has to be Franz Beckenbauer or Franco Baresi to be considered good.

hahahahaha best italy fullback hahahahahahahaha omg he is shit .

If Everton dig there heels in (which they are) we would have to break the transfer fee for a British defender. I have my doubts it will happen and i don't think it's worth the risk. How much will Everton want 40 million? bollocks to that

those stats are meaningless. Stones plays in a Martinez defense. He going to be asked to do a lot more than our CBs.

We have a monster in Matic protecting our CBs, and most of the time, they just have to stay in position and the likes of Matic, Cesc, Willian and Oscar will track back and defend.

so @ChelseaFansYT claim that they have been told that stones is a Chelsea player and they know what number he will be wearing...

lol. why would they know anything? they are a fans channel. with the amount of journalists that have close relationships with executives and Jose, any development and they would be notified. that's how you maintain relations with the media.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You