John Stones

Sidzeret

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck it, pay the 50m. Not sure why we even care about the price, it's not our money.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

For what?

No need to pay over the buck for fun. Let Man City do the same thing again.

For what?

No need to pay over the buck for fun. Let Man City do the same thing again.

Actually do though. If JT is one of the starting cb's mext season we can wave goodbye to a pl title and cl football. This club needs major revamping and that costs money.

Actually do though. If JT is one of the starting cb's mext season we can wave goodbye to a pl title and cl football. This club needs major revamping and that costs money.

Koulibaly is twice defender and is available for at 15m less than that price. We need to be shrewd in the market and let the rest be stupid. Terry's days of leading the team for the entire season are over, but his experience is invaluable.

8 hours ago, Pizy said:

Imagine paying £50m for Stones after paying £50m for Sterling. :D

I suppose Stones is worth £50, because he is young and if we can get him training by Terry / Cahill maybe we can have a future of Zouma and Stones :cig:

Still a good player imo, but I would rather sign Koulibaly now and then promote Christensen to the first team after a year because I think he is more talented and experienced and overall a better player than Stones at the moment.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You