John Stones

Sidzeret

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with Stones deal 99% dead.Any alternatives that we are linked with?

Chinese dude Lingpenpang or something. He is so good we decided to give up on Stones (despite the popular belief Everton are shitty cunts ) and sign the best defender in the Chinese league!

EXCLUSIVE: Chelsea left fuming after they were told £34m bid would seal John Stones move CHELSEA are fuming after claims that Everton suddenly changed their mind over a £34 million deal for England defender John Stones.

Sunday Express Sport can reveal that after knocking back three bids - the last one being £30 million – Chelsea were told that one of £34 million would seal the move.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/601704/Exclusive-Chelsea-John-Stones-Jose-Mourinho-Everton-Roberto-Martinez-transfer-news-gossip

If someone is some team's best player in a season where they finished 12th, there's a big chance he's not that good.

Not Lukaku's fault they have a fraud of a manager and their defense leaked like the Titanic.

So Austin is not a good striker then?

I don't know, haven't seen much of him. I can't fully judge a player but I can expect something from what I actually see. From what I've seen from Lukaku, I wouldn't want him in my team, sadly.

I don't know, haven't seen much of him. I can't fully judge a player but I can expect something from what I actually see. From what I've seen from Lukaku, I wouldn't want him in my team, sadly.

Yeah but my point is you can't use that hypothesis that playing for a team who finished 12th makes you a bad player. Mabe the other players round him were not that good. Austin is a very good striker who was one of the leading scorers in the PL and they finished last. Yet he is better than a lot of strikers in the PL, who even finished higher with their respective teams.

Not Lukaku's fault they have a fraud of a manager and their defense leaked like the Titanic.

OK, but it's definitely his fault that he got replaced by a 19yo Divock Origi at the fucking World Cup. Watching Lukaku during that tournament was torturous.

Yeah but my point is you can't use that hypothesis that playing for a team who finished 12th makes you a bad player. Mabe the other players round him were not that good. Austin is a very good striker who was one of the leading scorers in the PL and they finished last. Yet he is better than a lot of strikers in the PL, who even finished higher with their respective teams.

And that's true, you see, I said "there's a big chance he's not that good" not "it definitely means he is a bad player".

And that's true, you see, I said "there's a big chance he's not that good" not "it definitely means he is a bad player".

Last season was a bad season for a Everton and Lukaku in general, even though he got into double figures. The season before he scored bucket loads of goals and he nearly guided them to a 4th placed spot. They finished 5th. He will score goals galore this season imo. Everton would be worse without him over the whole season.

John Stones will leave in 2 seasons for less than £20 million

There - that's my prediction

Maybe as low as £15 million

Everton have fucked him - and he will degrade significantly this season, have a so-so season next year and an average one the year after - then after being near the end of his contract he will be sold to Arsenal or Spurs for around £15 million.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You