John Stones

Sidzeret

What's really annoying with the whole Everton stance is not that they are refusing to sell one of their most important players which is completely fine by me, but the fact that they (Martinez mostly) are trying to make us look like we are literally stealing Stones from them, without paying anything, while in fact we were ready to pay 37m fucking pounds for a 21y old who has barely spent time in PL!

That is 50m euros for comparison. I really doubt they will get same amounts again, so their choice.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope but Martinez will still likely keep him at Everton like a prisoner.

I wonder if Martinez would shackle himself to Goodison in the same manner if we ever came calling for him (God forbid)...I fucking doubt it.

I just explained why he wouldnt be a regular. Chelsea cant finish 6th and 12th. They must win or be challenging in the final weeks.

And Zouma is going to be playing regularly. Jose has done a good job there. He has given him games, where Zouma has performed, all the while making it clear that he hasn't reached his goal so as to make him keep motivated. He's far too raw to be handed the permanent position.

KdB is a class above Willian, I agree. But he isn't a playet Jose likes. Nothing to do witb skill.

And Cuadrado looked a good player before he arrived. Hard working, pacey, trickey, and confident. Him floppinh was a surprise.

KdB and Jose cant be in the same club. And if I had to choose, Jose wins every day and twice on Sunday.

Zouma has played in midfield as much as centre back and was even put on as left back in the Charity Shield so he's making the odd appearance but not in his natural position. He should start Saturday for J.T. but i wouldn't be surprised if Ivan starts at centre back. Doesn't matter how good Cuadrado looked he was beyond awful for us and that's all that matters. Why exactly can't De Bruyne be at the same club as Mourinho?. There's only one megalomaniac out of those two. De Bruyne hasn't complained to the media about his treatment and i doubt he will do. We've let in seven goals and had two red cards in three games. We were ripped apart by Man City if it wasn't for Begovic it would have been a cricket score. There are difficult times ahead and with no new potential signings and a creaky back four it's not looking to encouraging.

Zouma has played in midfield as much as centre back and was even put on as left back in the Charity Shield so he's making the odd appearance but not in his natural position. He should start Saturday for J.T. but i wouldn't be surprised if Ivan starts at centre back. Doesn't matter how good Cuadrado looked he was beyond awful for us and that's all that matters. Why exactly can't De Bruyne be at the same club as Mourinho?. There's only one megalomaniac out of those two. De Bruyne hasn't complained to the media about his treatment and i doubt he will do. We've let in seven goals and had two red cards in three games. We were ripped apart by Man City if it wasn't for Begovic it would have been a cricket score. There are difficult times ahead and with no new potential signings and a creaky back four it's not looking to encouraging.

Zouma started against City and Liverpool last yeat, two massive games. So, no, he hasn't just gotten random games. He been chosen in crucial ties.

He payed in midfield once because Matic was suspended and another time to mark Fellaini.

Jose did the same with Varane. He knows what hes doing.

As for KdB, it's his attitude and approach to the game. Just like in real life you dont click with certain people, same happens in player manager relationship, ala Zlatan and Pep, or Fergie and Beckham.

Your right about the media pressure but he would be nowhere near a regular in the first team if he had joined us a couple of seasons ago. Zouma should be playing on current form above Ivan, Cahill and i include John Terry but it's unlikely he'll get a run in the first team barring injury. Sorry mate but De Bruyne is far better then Willian. Ramires and is certainly on par with Oscar. Do you think Cuadrado is a Jose type player? Sell De Bruyne for 18 million and buy Cuadrado for 27 that's absolute lunacy. Buy Willian. Salah, Schurlle, Cuadrado that's nearly 90 million quid and yet De Bruyne was there all the time or on loan. And please don't use the Willian tracks back a lot old bollocks it just means his natural game is being stifled.

Youre right bud.

We got 2 choices open to us

1, We slag Everton off at every chance we get and HOPEFULLY grab another CB

2. And this is my choice we say fuck it lets buy him no matter what. We throw offers at them as quick as they turn them down and we make sure Mou and every player we got talks to the media all day just to wind Martinez up and to unsettle Stones to the state he runs to us shouting You Love Me You really love me!!!

Gutted about this, we really needed him.. and there are no English replacements out there.

Everton signed him for £3m ffs, where is their sense!.. stupid.

This is clearly not even about money any longer. It's about principal and "showing Chelsea a lesson."

We got 2 choices open to us

1, We slag Everton off at every chance we get and HOPEFULLY grab another CB

2. And this is my choice we say fuck it lets buy him no matter what. We throw offers at them as quick as they turn them down and we make sure Mou and every player we got talks to the media all day just to wind Martinez up and to unsettle Stones to the state he runs to us shouting You Love Me You really love me!!!

That´s evil.

I like how you think

Honestly. My interest diminished when I heard he was crying after receiving abuse from Everton fans. My CB needs to be a hard man, sorry.

Come on man, crying doesn't mean anything. I guess JT isn't a hard man then? I've seen him cry a lot.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You