John Stones

Sidzeret

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would understand Martinez if we would bid 10, 15, even 20 m. But we bid freaking 37 m !!! for him. WAY MORE than a fair price. stones should have told him to f#ck off and just leave and not come to the training ground anymore.

One thing that's been overlooked what if we'd bought Stones for 3 million quid from Barnsley two years ago?. Where would he be now? On loan back at Barnsley, or Vitesse Arnhem, or Brighton perhaps. Playing for our first team? Very doubtful if our recent track record is anything to go by. The De Bruyne fiasco just hammers home how we can't or appear to not to be able to fulfill potential. Some managers say i like it when i have players knocking on my door it shows there keen to play. Not Mourinho though knock on his door and your heading for the exit.

Everton finished 12th.

You seem to be ignoring that bit. They can afford to throw 20 year olds out there. You dont have pundits and journalists pick apart their every mistake at Everton. Hete, Cahill makes a mistake and the entire country hears about it.

Stones just being linked to us had the entire English football watching him, and his mistake was highlighted, sent viral, and then analyzed to the nth degree.

Thats not an environment for a 20 year old to develop. You have to be Zouma good to get away with it.

KdB was a different situation. He just wasn't a Jose player. If he isn't fitting in with my manager's plans, i have no problem with his sale.

Everton finished 12th.

You seem to be ignoring that bit. They can afford to throw 20 year olds out there. You dont have pundits and journalists pick apart their every mistake at Everton. Hete, Cahill makes a mistake and the entire country hears about it.

Stones just being linked to us had the entire English football watching him, and his mistake was highlighted, sent viral, and then analyzed to the nth degree.

Thats not an environment for a 20 year old to develop. You have to be Zouma good to get away with it.

KdB was a different situation. He just wasn't a Jose player. If he isn't fitting in with my manager's plans, i have no problem with his sale.

Stones is Zouma good.

Lets be honest, Everton have missed a trick 30M+ plus for a pretty average English CB with a bit of potential, idiots.. I bet they don't get an offer like that next summer.

Its not like Southampton who could have easily kept Shaw for another year and still got 32M. Really don't see why Martinez has been so stubborn, he could easily invest 30-40M in his squad and quite frankly they need it.

Everton finished 12th.

KdB was a different situation. He juat wasnt a Jose player. If he isnt fitting in with my managers plans, i have no problem with his sale.

Your right about the media pressure but he would be nowhere near a regular in the first team if he had joined us a couple of seasons ago. Zouma should be playing on current form above Ivan, Cahill and i include John Terry but it's unlikely he'll get a run in the first team barring injury. Sorry mate but De Bruyne is far better then Willian. Ramires and is certainly on par with Oscar. Do you think Cuadrado is a Jose type player? Sell De Bruyne for 18 million and buy Cuadrado for 27 that's absolute lunacy. Buy Willian. Salah, Schurlle, Cuadrado that's nearly 90 million quid and yet De Bruyne was there all the time or on loan. And please don't use the Willian tracks back a lot old bollocks it just means his natural game is being stifled.

Your right about the media pressure but he would be nowhere near a regular in the first team if he had joined us a couple of seasons ago. Zouma should be playing on current form above Ivan, Cahill and i include John Terry but it's unlikely he'll get a run in the first team barring injury. Sorry mate but De Bruyne is far better then Willian. Ramires and is certainly on par with Oscar. Do you think Cuadrado is a Jose type player? Sell De Bruyne for 18 million and buy Cuadrado for 27 that's absolute lunacy. Buy Willian. Salah, Schurlle, Cuadrado that's nearly 90 million quid and yet De Bruyne was there all the time or on loan. And please don't use the Willian tracks back a lot old bollocks it just means his natural game is being stifled.

de buryne is still unproven in the PL tho

Good to see that they failed to sign yarmolemko... wouldnt be surprised if they will finsh between place 11-14 and martinez get sacked.... would laugh so hard but still feel sad for stonesy

we should buy yarmolemko for a laugh and rub it into martinez nose :D :D

So stupid from Everton...

They are trying to look better than really are, that they are not a club with no ambition. The truth is they just finished in the second half of table, they need critical signings in many areas and have yet to pay for the lukaku money. You simply cannot afford to decline a record fee for one of your players. And that is what makes them a club with no ambition.

I just explained why he wouldnt be a regular. Chelsea cant finish 6th and 12th. They must win or be challenging in the final weeks.

And Zouma is going to be playing regularly. Jose has done a good job there. He has given him games, where Zouma has performed, all the while making it clear that he hasn't reached his goal so as to make him keep motivated. He's far too raw to be handed the permanent position.

KdB is a class above Willian, I agree. But he isn't a playet Jose likes. Nothing to do witb skill.

And Cuadrado looked a good player before he arrived. Hard working, pacey, trickey, and confident. Him floppinh was a surprise.

KdB and Jose cant be in the same club. And if I had to choose, Jose wins every day and twice on Sunday.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You