Chelsea v Arsenal

Jase

If there's one team in the world I'd want to bend over and fuck it's Arsenal. Fucking despise them and hope we shit down their throats this weekend.

I'd play Matic/Luiz/Lamps in a midfield 4-3-3 with Schürrle and Hazard flanking Eto'o.

I placed a bet on Arsenal last week, following Spurs dismal performence against Benfica and Arsenal's signs of partial revival.

They went ahead in the first minute, before I had time to connect to firstrow and stayed that way.

For Spurs it looked like ovidian transformation, for Arsenal it was Alfred Hitchcock night.

I 'm cautiously optimistic.

My bookie says 1.88, for Spurs-Arsenal the away win was 2.30 and for United-Liverpool 2.50 (I 'm told).

can't see past a 0-0

both teams have good defence and shite attacks

I hope this isn't the outcome for this match, because Man City and Liverpool will be even closer to us if they win their matches against Fulham and Cardiff. And they will have a chance to further reduce our lead at the top of the table, since we do not play in the league again until the 29th of this month. Like us Man City and Liverpool will also have league matches on the 29th, but before that they will have mid week league games on the 25th and 26th.

We have to win this hand and Liverpool one to have tany chance left at the title and we must pray City drop some points. Before that Villa disaster I really thought we might win the title I don't know now :(