Chelsea v Arsenal

Jase

Personally, I would like to see Ferda dropped to the bench. His disinterest to play is evident, at least to me.

Samuel is & should leave a decisive mark on this game.

Oscar ought to be played as No. 10 positions, that´s where he is best at.

Schurrle will play on the right & my favorite Hazard on the left, roaming around.

A must win here & I would like to see them come out smoking. By half time, 2 zips to Chelsea. Thank you very much. Happy 1000th game to the baggy coat.

The PL title is on the line here. Just hammer the cheap goons.

yeah sure, just like we trashed West Brom and West Ham at home this season. Fucking idiot.

You are such a clueless smartmouth. We preform in big games against big teams. It's our thing. If you still haven't realised that you are such a moron. Piss off fagg

Calm the fuck down, you fighting cocks.

Both teams need 3 points, and if I am honest, I do not think we have a chance to win the title unless we take all 3 points in this game. Really hoping for a Hazard show, Matic domination and the usual Azpi outings. Come on Chelsea!

hope Lampard has the energy for this one

Eto'o

Hazard Oscar Schurrle

Matic Lamps

Azpi Terry Cahill Brana

Cech

PS: why are people so critical of Willian lately? he's doing such a great job for the team, if the FA overrules his red he should be starting in place of Schurrle

Eto'o

Hazard Oscar Schurrle

Matic Lamps

Azpi Terry Cahill Brana

Cech

PS: why are people so critical of Willian lately? he's doing such a great job for the team, if the FA overrules his red he should be starting in place of Schurrle

If FA overrules..? Lol.

How often, have you seen the FA doing Chelsea a favor?

The board is full of ex-manures, not willing to help Chelsea, at all.

Eto'o

Hazard Oscar Schurrle

Matic Lamps

Azpi Terry Cahill Brana

Cech

You can't appeal against two yellow cards so Willian is definitely unavailable.

Think it'll be a three man midfield of Luiz, Matic & Lamps with Oscar and Hazard flanking Eto'o.

I'd prefer to see us playing Hazard and Schurrle/Salah than to see Oscar in the RW!

Our team is built to beat the likes of Arsenal/Barca Lite. This is the time our deep defense line works perfectly, because pace is really the only thing Arsenal really got. They are a good side, but not letting them get behind our defense line is key.

A midfield with Matic and Luiz would need Oscar dropping back to speed things up, but would certainly be very powerful. It could be very effective because Arsenal, as usual, lack steel specially in the center of the pitch.

Just love watching Wenger when he loses - such a sore loser.... Plus I have a colleague who's a huge Arsenal fan, who also happens to be a sore loser... :)

Our team is built to beat the likes of Arsenal/Barca Lite. This is the time our deep defense line works perfectly, because pace is really the only thing Arsenal really got. They are a good side, but not letting them get behind our defense line is key.

A midfield with Matic and Luiz would need Oscar dropping back to speed things up, but would certainly be very powerful. It could be very effective because Arsenal, as usual, lack steel specially in the center of the pitch.

Just love watching Wenger when he loses - such a sore loser.... Plus I have a colleague who's a huge Arsenal fan, who also happens to be another sore loser...

IMO, that is where they are lacking recently. Last week when they edged past Spurs, they were lacking in the pace department. When Walcott is unavailable they have to rely on the flair and technical ability of their players. Pace is not a problem which we should be concerned about on Saturday unless they play Chamberlain on the wings but he is no Walcott and when Walcott is not playing Giroud is more ineffective. I see no reason as to why we can't win on Saturday. Hope Mourinho goes out positive and we beat them because they have more to fear of us than we fear of them.