Chelsea v Arsenal

Jase

IMO, that is where they are lacking recently. Last week when they edged past Spurs, they were lacking in the pace department. When Walcott is unavailable they have to rely on the flair and technical ability of their players. Pace is not a problem which we should be concerned about on Saturday unless they play Chamberlain on the wings but he is no Walcott and when Walcott is not playing Giroud is more ineffective. I see no reason as to why we can't win on Saturday. Hope Mourinho goes out positive and we beat them because they have more to fear of us than we fear of them.

yeah you are prob right on Walcott, but Chamberlain still has loads of pace. Giroud is on the slow side though, but he's well rounded player who can cause problems.

They did have a few counter attacking moments against Spurs, but were not very effective and Lloris was pretty good.

Feel the loss to Villa, however controversial, came at the right time. 14 straight unbeaten we were bound for a slip up now its about staying focussed and playing the right way! There is no room for error anymore so I expect Jose and JT to have the boys well up for this one.

What's on paper doesn't matter, its a derby and both teams desperately need the points! I think we have the mettle to do it, we've been the Premier League's best team against the big clubs and truly I don't see that changing on Saturday. This game will come down to who wants it more (as most contests do) and for my money Arsenal just don't strike me as a team who possess that type of mentality.

They are good value for the draw but I feel we'll win if Hazard and Eto'o are the best players on the pitch! They should be too, we're at home and haven't lost there in God knows how long. It will have everything to do with being clinical when the few opportunities present themselves.

2-1.

Hazard, Schurrle - Chamberlain

I think the squad picks itself at this point.

Luiz and Matic holding, Oscar in the no.10.

^^^ hmm I don't know Luiz in straight away after sometime out would be a bit risky but then again Lampard isn't really that much better despite being fully fit anyway. Agreed with rest though, maybe Salah could be on at half time if Schurrle or Oscar being a passage by half time.

Team News: Cole still out injured. Willian and Ramires are both (obviously) out due to suspensions.

And Mourinho also confirmed Van Ginkel will feature in the U21 match tonight against United.

Team News: Cole still out injured. Willian and Ramires are both (obviously) out due to suspensions.

And Mourinho also confirmed Van Ginkel will feature in the U21 match tonight against United.

That was probably the least eventful PC all season. Practically said nothing.