• Ramires
    • Willian
    • Oscar
    • Hazard
    • Torres
    • Schurrle (sub)
    • Ba (sub)
    • Chris Foy (Referee)

Best time to visit the match section is at the end of day, because its retards free. Its really annoying that people keeps asking for 10 or 20 changes in the HT every time we dont score in the 1st half, and its a pain to read Choulo's comments, or to read that our players are godlikes when the team win, but they are shit and garbage when the team is losing.

I think we played a very good 2nd half, and the winner goal was a matter of time. Referee fucked the game, but I really saw such a thing coming...to be fair we had some bold decisions that helped us, like that "penalty" that avoided Mourinho's first defeat at SB, and that penalty+red in last game against Spurs, its was just a question of time to some clueless referee compensate those pasts mistakes.

The midfield was ok, some greta links between Hazard/Willlian/Oscar, and for me there is little doubt its our best trio, in few minutes Xurli showed that he still have to improve in many aspects. Matic played a very good match until we had 11 men, but he was just clueless after Willian's red, as was the rest of the defense.

Thumbs down to Torres, the man just reached a new low, while the rest of the team played a very good match, he was just a disgrace. I cant believe he still is starting game after everything he did(n't) in past seasons.

If you dont saw anything positive in that match, then you just are just asking too much from this team, a team that last season was struggling to get a top 4 finish, and wasnt even good enough to get into the UCL knockout stages...or perhaps you are just a HUGE idiot. :tophat:

Oh look, a brazilian saying torres was shit and the rest of the team was very good. Willian, Oscar and Ramires were execrable.

no sweetie, you've got it wrong.

The only good thing that came out of yesterday is Ramires getting sent off and us having this blessing in disguise of not having to deal with him for three games.

I hope Luiz is fit, but if he isn't, I'm sure Lamps can cope with a couple of matches until he is and they can maybe even alternate. It's a blessing for me not having to watch Ramires.

What he did yesterday doesn't surprise me at all. I'm not even sure the FA will give him only three games... he could have broken the other guy's leg... Atrocious, just like his performance.

Couldn't agree more. How can a man pendulum from awesome one game to awful the next? So much inconsistency.

Alex is right in pointing out that the refs ineptitude was just a cop out and a convenient excuse for the mediocrity that was served up by the team against villa and for much of this season. The only saving grace is we are no spurs and jose isn't sherwood.

This game has been a disaster for our title hopes. We did not only lose the game, but also, lost two important players, who will be missed in a tough fixture list + our players are now even more tired for the CL and consequently for the Arsenal game.

This tie was always to be hard enough, but if we have had a decent referee and striker, we still would have won it. That festival of wrong offside calls alone was bad enough, but the red card for Willian was a joke and killed the game. Villa were always gonna score after that.

The thing is now we need City to slip up twice more than us, which IMO is close to impossible.

Arse and Pool will never win the title, no matter what. it is ours and City's weakness because of that they are still in the race, but come on.... Gerrard or Mertesacker with a EPL winners medal? How weird ist that? NOt gonna happen... they don't have the nerves nor the defence to win the title. It has always been City's to lose, we were naive to believe they could slip first, just because what we played was not good enough and we have no striker to see us through either. You can underperform in some games, some you win ugly because of luck, which we did, some you will win because of your striker. We were always gonna miss out due to the latter.

The title will be decided in the next two weeks if it isn't already.

At least, if anyone has always believed we can win the title no matter what, at least the odds have become a little more attractive now.

We went OT earlier in the season and drew 0-0. They went OT and completely destroyed them.

Different games completely and you know it. We approached that game with caution because it was still only the 2nd or 3rd game of the season against the home of the champions who were still full of confidence from last year. Liverpool went on a blitz because United are now currently at their lowest point in decades. Incomparable.

While I agree we deserved the win at Stamford Bridge against Liverpool we were very fortunate in the fact that 2 of their key players in Gerrard and Sturridge were out injured and they should of had a clear penalty. If Gerrard and Sturridge was playing you could easily argue that the result may have been different, who knows.

I don't know what Sturridge and Gerrard would have done to stop them playing like Stoke due to our high pressing! The fact is we still won well - not only because we pressed them high, but because Rodgers had no answer.

Liverpool will strengthen in the summer, especially with the lure of CL football and I think Rodgers has done an excellent job. He is improving them and with him in charge are going in the right direction.

So far Rodgers has spent just about £100m on that Liverpool team. Yes, that's right: http://www.lfchistory.net/Transfers/ByManager/25-1

Who of those players are of any note? Yes O.K., you have Sturridge who was foolishly given away by us, Mignolet who decent at times but has still made numerous mistakes, Coutinho who is decent but doesn't start. Then you have Allen - average, Borini, Aspas, Sahko - all flops, Ilori - who? The allure of CL football or not, you don't spent £100m on 12 players for only 2-3 starters. That is a sign of ineptitude whatever way you want to spin it. I fail to see how giving Rodgers a bigger budget or CL football automatically improves his decision making...

I think it is quite naive and oblivious to right of Liverpool looking at their fixtures and the fact that both us and City are playing Liverpool at Anfield.

We shall see, but no way am I afraid of Liverpool. To win the title they'd have to beat both us and City. They may overturn City with some luck, but unless Foy is the referee, I don't see us losing with José on our side. He's not lost away to any big team this year and has gone to the Ethiad and walked away comfortably with 3 points. Liverpool can try and blitz us all they like, but they'll be doing it against a classic Mourinho counter-attacking team - our best performances have come in these types of games. No way are we losing.

I think... I have calmed down enough to post.

I couldn't face posting last night. To be frank I was VERY upset. There was tears, there was door slamming and I went to bed. It was not a good day. I did not take the defeat well.

I knew from the moment the goal was disallowed my heart broke a little I knew we were not going to win the game and only imagined what rubbish Foy would get up but couldn't believe the BLATANT engineering on his part for Villa to win. So many tackles on us ignored, then 2 sent off, Jose sent off but nothing for Gabriel on the pitch??

It was a farce, a ridiculously unfunny joke and as I said I dint take it well. It not that I'm a glory hunter I've seen many a baren season but I really think getting to the top with an Aguero or a Suarez, we have fine bloody well and think we deserve the title this year. However everyone would rather see ********* City win than us. They don't want Chelsea and most importantly they don't want JOSE to win it.

Don't even get me started on the screaming and the joy in the commentators voice when Villa scored, sickening. As for redknapp *******

I just still feel sh** but on we go. I would love a postive and strong performance against Galatasaray but I fear the worst :(

We have been playing bad last games, but let's support the team.

One week we call Willian and Oscar fenomenal and a few games later some say they aren't Chelsea material.

Where are those who said Ramires 'Rambo' is a fucking beast. Hazard the next Messi, Schurlle the one who should be our first striker. Does it all change after some whoeful games.

Some players are just out of form, unfortunately they are out of form at the same time. The only thing we can do is support our players and hope some of them step up the game again as we saw from them in the past.

Of course we all may have an opinion and criticism is allowed, but let's not change our opinions week after week based on one or two single performances.

COYB! Let's do better next game.

Tbh, our play wasn't that bad. Just look at our possession during the game (and away from home). I was a alot more frustrated by the type of football we played in our previous 2 league games.

Tbh, our play wasn't that bad. Just look at our possession during the game (and away from home). I was a alot more frustrated by the type of football we played in our previous 2 league games.

This was one of our better games since we beat City. But due to sloppy play in attack, we didn't create as much as we should have and put the game to bed, before Foy could intervene.

After much review of the incedent I have concluded that its very easy for all the fans in the BPL to talk when watching the replay of the tackle in SLOW MOTION. Most likely these are all fat cunts that 1. Can't run and 2. would break their hip going for a sliding challenge. Also I think this shows that Chelsea still is the hated team in football and whenever we get close to a title the hate gets furious. I have never in my life seen the sliding challenger be so protected by people, everyone seems to forget that it was Karim who went in for a sliding challenge putting his legs where Ramires was running. The sliding challenger has to expect some contact, imho if I go sliding for a tackle and I get kicked in the face or stepped on, I was expecting it. As someone who likes to attempt sliding tackles I know exactly what I'm risking diving into running legs. With that being said how many of these fat fucks calling Ramires 'disgusting' even have the neurons left in the pitiful brains to react fast enough to that tackle. Ramires' leg is in the air and moving towards the ball before Karim even enter the picture. In conclusion the people overreacting to this tackle are slow in the head and hate our team with a passion, they have no idea how the human body even works, acting like they could dodge a sliding tackle themselves LOL.