Ryan Bertrand

DavidEU

if playing regularly is his condition then fuck him, the transfer fee ain't worth it... luckily the manager doesn't have to take orders from him, so he can easily continue being a benchie after a new contract. and he still considers himself young... lol, he plays like a 35yo.

if playing regularly is his condition then fuck him, the transfer fee ain't worth it... luckily the manager doesn't have to take orders from him, so he can easily continue being a benchie after a new contract. and he still considers himself young... lol, he plays like a 35yo.

We sold Stoch when he said he wanted more games.

Let's hope the policy continues with Kalou. Though I doubt it. It seems he's destined to stay here forever..

we have a new coach FFS trust HIS judgement

Trust has to be earned. Nobody trusted Grant in such a short period of time, in fact nobody ever trusted him... or Scolari. Although it's looking good with AVB thus far, my trust in him is increasing every week.

Trust has to be earned. Nobody trusted Grant in such a short period of time, in fact nobody ever trusted him... or Scolari. Although it's looking good with AVB thus far, my trust in him is increasing every week.

well I trust his judgement more than the judgement of members on here.

Come on his new deal is not 90k a week.

It would be a significant pay cut which other teams would be willing to match or even better, while we get a decent fee for him at the same time.

Come on his new deal is not 90k a week.

It would be a significant pay cut which other teams would be willing to match or even better, while we get a decent fee for him at the same time.

agreed. I can see the so-call richest club in West London calling ;) Warnock + Kalou is a match made in heaven ;)

agreed. I can see the so-call richest club in West London calling ;) Warnock + Kalou is a match made in heaven ;)

Warnock needs some media training, the way he openly slates his own players in public is cringeworthy, the fact he is considered amoungst the elite English managers just shows how bad our English gaffers are.

Perhaps he should look at the last 5 years of his career and ask himself that same question again. :doh:

Excellent point, I thought he was good in patches during his début season and again during 2009/10 he showed some glimpses of quality. Other than that he's done precious little. Decent scoring record but he certainly has had long enough to prove himself, without any real consequence.

Excellent point, I thought he was good in patches during his début season and again during 2009/10 he showed some glimpses of quality. Other than that he's done precious little. Decent scoring record but he certainly has had long enough to prove himself, without any real consequence.

The worst part is, he had a lot of potential when he first came. Johan Cryuff even vouched for him.. He wasted his own potential imo. The club's given him a lot of time to show good on that hype he had when we first signed him. Too little, too late from him, it's time to move on.

Warnock needs some media training, the way he openly slates his own players in public is cringeworthy, the fact he is considered amoungst the elite English managers just shows how bad our English gaffers are.

Neil isn't that bad. Look @ Ole 'arry:

Kalou looking to stay at chelsea:

It amazes me how he still considers himself a player for the future.

I am by no means a member of the anti-Kalouda committee/propaganda, but I really believe that it is time for Salamon to move on because he has nothing more to add to the club.