Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

Hazard and Willian were poor from the get go, surely you cant be knackered from minute 1? Surely?

He didnt replace Mata......

What has Schurrle done for us besides the 2 goals against Stoke, he has looked average every time he played. Remember Salah hasnt even had a full game for us yet. Lets see how he does once he has played a few more minutes.

how many matches has schurrle started after stoke??? 1 more than salah has.

Schurrle has scored a goal against city too by the way.

Also salah dis replace mata, or explain how he dint. Mata was our 2nd choice rw now salah is. Pretty straight swap.

Considering tje stakes, I have every right to be critical about him.

Um, I didn't say anything about Torres starting. He was injured fo-

Actually, on second thought, never mind. Take care. Peace. :tophat:

Mourinho is not the kind of guy who would play someone like that

Well u were right atleast about one thing. Mouronho is not the kind of guy who woukd play some1 like that and he is not. Wanted to prove a point hence took the libery of aaying "torres is starting". Was not that difficult to underatand.

Fickle.

Name one player who made anything close to an impression today. Where was Hazard, the so-called third best player in the world? Don't give me the "he was tired" bollocks. These are paid, highly trained professional athletes. I don't see how they can be tired from doing fuck all today. No-one pulled their weight. But targeting the newest member of the squad is lazy even for Chelsea supporters' standards. Embarrassed to be an admin on these forums sometimes, I really am. Some truly cretinous members on here. If you want to slag someone off, have a dig at Mikel or Ramires. They were worse than the rest, and the rest were fucking abysmal.

You're clearly too ignorant and don't have a clue what you're talking about. Since when is it not fair to judge a new 21-year old January signing from Swiss league and compare him to Kalou after a game against the toughest possible opposition while the whole team behind him looks clueless? How dare he not immediately change the game and lift the whole team up? It's not like the players around him were any better or more experienced to do that, why else was he signed to replace Mata? Obviously he was signed because he's exactly the same kind of player Mata was, that only makes sense, otherwise why did we sell Mata at all? To replace him with exactly the same kind of player and hence we can compare them on a 1 to 1 scale. This is pure and simple logic. You're stupid if you can't see that. Eat a dick. Winston Victor Marko Salomon Salah, cunt.

This is not overreaction. He is too weak for the Preimer League. His speed and dribbling is not as useful.

That is your opinion but isn't that an unfair judgement when he has just joined and it would be understandable if he takes time to adapt. He has got years ahead of him and settling into a new club like us is always going to be difficult. He is only 21 you know, 21! Loads of time to improve. He just needs time and hopefully the opportunity to improve.

This is not overreaction. He is too weak for the Preimer League. His speed and dribbling is not as useful.

Oh just like Jesus Navas and Januzaj are too weak for the Prem and their skill, pace and dribbling is of absolutely no use to their teams.

Get a grip lad.

He hasn't even played 90 mins for us... He did pretty well against us with a worse team (Basel) a few times around...

I think this is more about him being (reportedly) against Israel and less about his footballing abilities. Don't include politics in this beautiful sport, otherwise you destroy it's meaning.

Fickle.

Name one player who made anything close to an impression today. Where was Hazard, the so-called third best player in the world? Don't give me the "he was tired" bollocks. These are paid, highly trained professional athletes. I don't see how they can be tired from doing fuck all today. No-one pulled their weight. But targeting the newest member of the squad is lazy even for Chelsea supporters' standards. Embarrassed to be an admin on these forums sometimes, I really am. Some truly cretinous members on here. If you want to slag someone off, have a dig at Mikel or Ramires. They were worse than the rest, and the rest were fucking abysmal.

If you think players cant get tired, well...especialy in Mourinho high pressing system. Hazard was pulling team forward alone, recently Oscar and Willian did fuck all in attacking third. But hey, Hazard gets paid; he can play every day...

He hasn't even played 90 mins for us... He did pretty well against us with a worse team (Basel) a few times around...

I think this is more about him being (reportedly) against Israel and less about his footballing abilities. Don't include politics in this beautiful sport, otherwise you destroy it's meaning.

Shut the fuck about it already! It has nothing to do with that!!!!! I just don't like this player because I think he is overrated. There are so many players like him that I also don't like. This is not about fucking politics so stop with this bullshit.

That is your opinion but isn't that an unfair judgement when he has just joined and it would be understandable if he takes time to adapt. He has got years ahead of him and settling into a new club like us is always going to be difficult. He is only 21 you know, 21! Loads of time to improve. He just needs time and hopefully the opportunity to improve.

Ofcourse. But from the mins he got I could definlty see him having a real problem regarding settling into the Premier League. Unlike Hazard who from the first minute was good. He is more of a Marin.

Shut the fuck about it already! It has nothing to do with that!!!!! I just don't like this player because I think he is overrated. There are so many players like him that I also don't like. This is not about fucking politics so stop with this bullshit.

Not about politics !!! lol !

Yes, agree !