Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

He reminds me of gervihno very fast but cant pass! Have watched him play about 15 games last season as I follow the swiss league! He can run fast and his shooting is ok but he really has to learn how to pass. That is my biggest concern if he does not get better and work on his decision making he will play for vitesse soon..

Lol really? In a game where even Hazard and Willian had bad games you lot are going to judge Salah. What a bunch of fickle fans.

Hazard and willian were tired, no wait, KNACKERED... doea the same apply for him??? Lost the ball everytime he got a touch, first touch seems poor (lije His first appearance). Plus if u are deemed worthy of replacong not just mata but also schurrle from the tean, then the fans have a right to expect aomething in return more than a LOL-MAX performance

Lol. Name one person who wouldn't have made Moses look better today.

It was a bad Team performance. He wasn't the only one. If anything, he was better than some. So I don't get what you're getting at.

and u r the guy who thought torrea last season put in ao much effort that it woukd be obvious to "sone animal" ( honestly can't remember the name). But I do see the trend.

Hazard and willian were tired, no wait, KNACKERED... doea the same apply for him??? Lost the ball everytime he got a touch, first touch seems poor (lije His first appearance). Plus if u are deemed worthy of replacong not just mata but also schurrle from the tean, then the fans have a right to expect aomething in return more than a LOL-MAX performance

Hazard and Willian were poor from the get go, surely you cant be knackered from minute 1? Surely?

He didnt replace Mata......

What has Schurrle done for us besides the 2 goals against Stoke, he has looked average every time he played. Remember Salah hasnt even had a full game for us yet. Lets see how he does once he has played a few more minutes.

They wasn't knackered. They might not of been as fresh as the City players but they had 4 days to recover and Jose started them both so claiming tiredness for the two aforementioned players is not really an excuse.

why must we always be comparing ,,, This guy deserves to be given a fair chance instead of a load of comparisons ,,, Jose was gambling ,,not fair to assess a new player in that situation

Just a usual post-loss day on TC. I've learned to laugh over it.

The whole team was under par today. Salah didn't play well, but he was put in the CF position, which isn't where he really plays. Torres did come on, but he was just as bad. Play him on the right wing for 90 mins, and then judge him.

Yup. I'm also the guy who recognizes that if a player doesn't work hard enough, he wouldn't be playing. End of. Mourinho is not the kind of guy who would play someone like that.

And yeah, scoring 20+ goals a season, the most that any player from our team had scored, doesn't come from just standing at one place. You see the guy standing still for a minute or two and assume that he was doing so for the entire match. Ridiculous.

Here we are again, you coming and bashing this guy. The same player that has scored 3 goals in the last couple or so matches against us. Erm...yeah. Such fickleness is just sad to witness. I hope you grow up soon. :)

Yup. I'm also the guy who recognizes that if a player doesn't work hard enough, he wouldn't be playing. End of. Mourinho is not the kind of guy who would play someone like that.

And yeah, scoring 20+ goals a season, the most that any player from our team had scored, doesn't come from just standing at one place. You see the guy standing still for a minute or two and assume that he was doing so for the entire match. Ridiculous.

Here we are again, you coming and bashing this guy. The same player that has scored 3 goals in the last couple or so matches against us. Erm...yeah. Such fickleness is just sad to witness. I hope you grow up soon. :)

Torres is starting??? I dint notice. Infact salah pkayed as a false 9. ( what a LOL at your argument specially consudering that hapoened today). Moreover a 32year old striker is being made to start 5matcges in 15 days,,, seriously goea on to show mou's trust in torres' hardwork. LOL.

He has scored 3goals in last 2mayches against US and that makes me fickle cos???? I have maintained my view about salah from the start. Otherwise we ahould even buy that bucuresti guy who scored 2penaltiea against us.

As for torres' 20 goals, he felt at home pk aying in europa.